Chapter 16

"You gave Addison the great alpha'a moonstone?"

Waverly was piled up with Wyatt, Willa and Wynter at the campsite. 

Willow had to tend to Winston to make sure his head injury wasn't too severe and Wyatt never liked them anyway. 

Don't worry, he wasn't jealous like "only I can have her" but the three of them never really got along. 

Winston is the son of Wanda Lytherick who hates their mother with a passion, and Willow never really had the time to get to know him.

Willa used to be close with Willow. 

They have similar names so the other wolves would constantly get them mixed up.

But.. that ended when Willa took over as pack leader. 

She's never been the same since and any past relationship she had were.. forgotten. 

"We had to." Wyatt stated, his vein-covered arms folded across his chest. 

He was wearing a navy blue t-shirt and the sleeves had been torn off. 

This was his best item of clothing according to Waverly, the cut-out sleeves showed off his perfectly curved muscles. 

"We didn't have to, you wanted to." Willa corrected. 

Willa seemed more nervous than usual today. Her eyebrows were pointed downward and roughly creased across her forehead. 

 That wasn't unusual but.. the expression didn't falter or soften. 

It stayed harsh. 

She had also been scolding Wyatt more frequently which wasn't beneficial for anyone. 

"Thats insane." Waverly shook her head. 

Wyatt looked down at his feet. 

"You do realize that was the only fully-charged moonstone left?" She reminded them, earning an eye roll from Willa. 

"Yeah, and my brother made me give it to a fucking cheerleader." Willa hissed, flashing her eyes at him.

Wyatt bared his fangs, a deep growl began to claw its way up his throat. "Give it a rest! It's already gone, quit trying to make me feel stupid."

Waverly turned to Willa. 

She could practically feel the anger rising within the werewolves body. 

"Fine." 

She pushed herself up from the floor and hurried back into the den. 

Once again, let me remind you, werewolves do not deal with emotion well. 

This is perfectly normal behavior. 

Especially for Willa..

The wind began to pick up. 

Wyatt rubbed his hands down his face and groaned.

"Wyatt.." Waverly muttered, trying to keep her tone as calm as possible.  

He looked up, barely peering above his hands. 

"Tell me." 

"Tell you what?" 

"Tell me how you're doing." 

He lowered his hands and sighed. "I'm fine."

Waverly raised her eyebrows, unconvinced. "Wyatt, I know when you're upset-"

"I really don't want to talk about it.." He interrupted, shaking his head. 

She huffed out a sigh. "Ok.."