Chapter 15

A few things have happened since Waverly ran into Wyatt last night. 

Willa stopped sending wolves out to patrol the forest since many of them were too ill to use their senses. 

It would be too dangerous to let sick werewolves try to find a man who has had experience killing their kind before. 

And he insisted that they should not tell anyone about the moment in the tunnels. 

"I'm telling you, one little karate kick to the back of her head and she'll be out like a light."

"Again, we are not kidnapping her, Waverly." Wyatt sighed. 

Willa shook her head, a slight smile stretched across her tear-stained face. 

"We will bring her here, after we get consent." He explained, standing before the wolves with both hands crossed behind his back.

"Consent?" Waverly scoffed. "You better be joking."

Willa sucked in a breath. "Sadly, he's not. I wish we could do it another way, I do, but we're too weak. If we kidnap the head zombies girlfriend, we will not be able to win that fight."

Waverly scratched the back of her neck. 

"Right.."

Wyatt cleared his throat, pulling the wolves attention away from her. 

"We need to get this place ready for an alpha." He stated. "So, we need volunteers to come-"

"Kidnap Addison!" Waverly interrupted, earning a sigh from Wyatt. 

Multiple hands shot up. 

"Alright." He pointed to a few wolves. "You four will join us and while we're gone.."

He paused.  

"Willow is in charge."

She stiffened beside Waverly. 

Winston made an excited noise and patted her on the back.

"Why me?" She questioned, oddly disappointed by the sudden promotion. 

"Well, I cant think of a better leader than the woman who has saved countless lives." Wyatt explained, grinning. 

Willow's expression changed. "I'd be honored."

"Great." Willa sighed. "Let's get going."

She stormed out of the cave.

The wolves turned their attention to Wyatt, waiting for his command. 

Waverly laughed. "Oh, damn.."

"Looks like someone has taken over as alpha." Winston whispered behind her. 

"What?" Wyatt frowned. "You heard her, go!"

The wolves scattered. 

Sadly, Winston and Willow were stuck here to 'decorate' the cave for Addison's arrival so she was left with the two most unstable werewolves in the pack. 

It's not that she didn't want to deal with them but.. she didn't want to listen to the sudden outbursts of anger. 

Waverly knew she needed to be there for them but when werewolves get upset, they're almost impossible to deal with. 

The only reason Wyatt knows how to help Waverly is because she has emotional episodes constantly, so over time he's learned how to deal with them. 

"So, what's the plan?"

Willa ignored her question. 

"We knock on the door." Wyatt muttered. 

Waverly nodded, "And then what?"