Chapter 26

Willow and Winston started cheering and mocking them.

"Come on lovebirds, we have a dance to get to!" Willow called out, grinning.

Wyatt pulled away from her, a shocked look on his face. 

There was a moment of silence. 

Waverly began to regret her decision..

"Okay.." She muttered, turning to walk away. "We should probably-"

Suddenly, Wyatt wrapped his hand around her waist and spun the shapeshifter back around. "They can wait."

He started to lean forward and Waverly pushed her finger into his lips. "It would be better to continue this with an audience worth showing off for."

She grabbed his hand and hurried to join the rest of the wolves. 

Red crept across Wyatt's cheeks as they made their way over to the car. 

"Damn, Waverly." Winston laughed, holding the door open for her. "You've got a Lykensen blushing."

Wyatt turned away.

"Impressive, isn't it?" She said, placing a kiss on the werewolves cheek before sliding into the car. 

"Where's Willa?" Addison asked, getting into the passenger seat.

A random man was seated in the driver's seat.

"She went to meet with your boy toy before the dance starts." Willow explained, pulling out a mirror to check her makeup.

Addison's eyebrows furrowed. "Why?"

The driver started driving.

"I don't know, she doesn't tell us shit." Winston said, shrugging.

Blondie went quiet after that.

"I can't get over how good you look in that tux." Waverly muttered to Wyatt, biting her lip.

He grinned. "You like it?"

She nodded.

He leaned closer to her. "Well maybe I should-"

"Calm down over there." Winston went on, interrupting the moment.

Wyatt fell back against his seat.

"Save yourselves for the party." Willow joined in, laughing. 

There was a pause.

"Can you dance?" Wyatt questioned, turning to the shapeshifter beside him.

Waverly frowned. "What do you think?"

He smiled.

"This should be fun then."

* * *

The group met up with Willa and the rest of the pack at the entrance to Seabrook High.

Waverly had her arms tightly wrapped around Wyatt's torso. She refused to let go. 

Addison left to go find her mans.

So things were pretty good. 

"Wow!" Winston shouted, admiring Willa's dress. "Did you pick this out all by yourself?"

She rolled her eyes.

"What's with the bear hug?" Willow asked, tapping Waverly's arm. 

"Don't worry about it." The shapeshifter shot back, flashing her eyes blue.