Chapter 13

"No."

Wyatt sighed. "Waverly, we need Addison to think we're actually interested in fitting in."

She frowned. "So, your answer is.. cheerleading."

He nodded. 

"No."

The werewolf threw his arms up. "Fine. Don't come. But if I choke to death on glitter, I'm blaming it on you."

Waverly was sitting on the edge of one of the solid white lunch tables with Wyatt begging at her feet. 

Typical Tuesday.

As you can see, he's trying to convince her to join the cheer squad. 

And lets be honest, she'd rather walk through hell before stepping onto a mat with pom-poms.

"If glitter comes out, I'd let you die." She stated.  

He groaned. 

"You can stay on the bleachers.. I'll make Wynter do it." 

She grinned. "Fine by me."

Before he could say anything else, she slid off of the table and grabbed his wrist.  "Let's go break some legs." 

"I didn't say anything about breaking legs-"

* * *

The pack was pushed together on then bleachers, taunting the cheerleaders as they piled into the gym. 

"This is stupid.." Waverly muttered to Winston who was seated behind her with his head in his hands. 

"I know."

"Would you two shut it?" Wyatt scolded them. "We're here to learn, not talk."

Just then, Addison ran in.  

Winston nudged Waverly's arm. "You better stop her before she takes your prince charming."

 She rolled her eyes.  

"I am so fired up to be running cheer practice." Blondie exclaimed. "Together, we can do anything." 

One of the cheerleaders pointed at the wolves and Addison spun around. 

"Sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only."

Waverly nodded. "You heard her, let's get our asses out of this puke box."

"Ha!" Wynter snapped. "Just try and get us to leave."

Wyatt pulled the werewolf back. "Wynter, some respect?"

"To who?" Waverly questioned. 

"No, I don't want you to leave?" Addison said questioningly. "I want you to stay. Show us what you can do."

Wyatt looked back at the wolves with a grin. 

Wynter and Waverly just glared at him. 

"The cheer team is for everyone." Blondie continued.  

There was a moment of hesitation. 

"You heard her." Wyatt shouted. "Let's show 'em what we got."

The wolves started pouring out of the bleachers but Waverly stayed behind. 

The alpha command didn't work on her. 

"Waverly, come on." Wyatt begged. 

She shook her head. "No, I'm good here."

Addison stepped forward to help convince her. "You'll do great!"

She scoffed. "Well, no shit. But I'm not dancing with some preppy cheerleaders. Sorry, not my thing."