Monday is horrible {3}

I woke up to my alarm going off and turned it off before it woke Tommy up. I looked over to him and smiled, he turned over to me and I got scared so I got up I walked into my bathroom. I started to take out the braids and brush them out, I went out of the bathroom and opened my closet door and grabbed the hoodie I stole from Tommy then walked into the bathroom again and changed I looked at the back of my door and grabbed my skirt and shirt and put the uniform on and then put the hoodie over the rest I did some other things then walked out of the bathroom and turned my bathroom light off.

"Tommy wake up" I whispered into his ear

"Tommy!!" I screamed after I backed up alittle. He yawned then screamed like a delay ok. I told him get up and grab his phone so we could leave to his house.

"Nice hoodie!" He said grabbing his phone, we both walked down I grabbed my backpack,wallet, then at the door I picked up the key. We walked outside as Tommy was walking over to his house I locked the door and ran to him.

"Good morning kiddos" his mother said. She smiled and I gave her a smile back and sat my bag down. "I made some food"

"Yay, what is it" I asked she made the best breakfast

"I made {Your favorite food} darling" she said as Tommy ran downstairs, he sat down at the island and she passed us the food and we ate. The food was delicious,perfect,amazing you can say.

"Thank you this was delicious!" I exclaimed. She looked at me and smiled I smiled back at her and I stood up grabbing my plate and going to clean it. We were going to leave and then Tommy forgot his backpack so he ran upstairs and grabbed his backpack then came running back down like an elephant than we walked out. Before I shut the door I waved and we started walking down the crosswalk.

"Ugh I'm so tired" I complained

"That's your fault for waking up so early" Tommy explained. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. It's like a 20min walk we were like 10min away.

"Hey do you know who's behind us?" I whispered to Tommy,

"No" He said back and we agreed to start running to the school instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 416