•38•

Y/n's pov

We got closer and closer to the house Tommy still on his phone and I was still on mine.

"Y/n" Tommy spoke and looked up to me, I looked to Tommy and waited for response instead of speaking. "Have you seen the video on Instagram of Matthew calling you hot?" He asked looking between me and his phone. "Yea what about it?" I question, he looks at me confused.

"Never mind" He was confused, I didn't understand why but I just moved past it as we walked into the empty house. "I'm going to go shower" Tommy says taking his shoes off as I shut the door and lock it behind me. "Alright" I nod taking my shoes off then walk up the stairs behind Tommy he walks into the bathroom and I go into my room.

I open the door turning the light on, I set my bag down next to the door frame and walk to my closet and open it to put my shoes in there. As I set the shoes in there I grab a pair of clothes to change into. I change into the clothes before going to lay on my bed and scroll on TikTok.

 ♡6:25pm

I was sat on my bed scrolling threw TikTok when I heard Tommy yell like a little girl downstairs. I got up and and opened the door to see him running up the stairs in fright and staring at me with wide eyes. "What is the problem?" I ask concerned to why he was yelling, "There's a spider downstairs!" He says now at the top up the stairs hiding behind the nearest wall to the stairs while looking between me and the stairs as I start to laugh. "This is no time to laugh it isn't funny y/n!" He has a slight bit of anger in his tone which makes me laugh more, "Come on Tommy a spider are you kidding?" I roll my eyes than walk back into my room and shut the door. 

"No, no, no you need to kill it!" Tommy opens my door as I walk over to my bed, "Your a big man Tommy you can kill it by your self!" I say in a reassuring but stern tone. "No y/n you know I have a fear of spiders please just kill it" He stuck out his lip and gave me puppy eyes which caused me to shake my head and agree. "Fine" I walk out of my room Tommy following right behind, than I walk downstairs and grab Tommy's shoe to kill it. "Where was it?" I ask turning to Tommy who was still standing on the stairs. "Over there on the floor." He pointed to the kitchen, so I walked over there and looked around and saw him crawling into the dinning room.

I walked over to the spider and killed it, I left the shoe over it as I grabbed a paper towel picked the shoe up grabbed the spider with the paper towel and threw it away. "Ta da" I smile to Tommy than walk towards the stairs setting his shoe back down to where it was before. He looked at me before walking down the stairs, "Thanks" He spoke and walked over to the kitchen and continued whatever he was doing before. "My mum's bringing us dinner!" Tommy called out as I was walking upstairs. "Alright" I reply before finishing making my way upstairs and walking into my room shutting the door behind me.

♡7:00

I heard the front door open along with a lot of commotion. "Y/n dinner!" His mum yelled from downstairs, I got up from my bed setting my phone down than walked out of my room leaving my door cracked open slightly before walking downstairs. I saw Tommy going through his food Tommy's dad was going to bed most likely and his mum was doing the dishes. "How was school Y/n?" His mum asked turning to me as I walk down the stairs, "It was good how was your day?" I replied, "It was well. Your food is in the box next to Tommy's" She smiled than went back to the dishes "Alright thank you" I smiled, walking over to Tommy as he dug into his food.

 "Everything you ever dreamed of?" I asked, he looked up "Yea" he mumbled with a mouth full of food. He looked back down than pushed a box of food over to me. "Thanks" He nodded than went back to enjoying his food. I took a seat across from him and opened the food and started to eat.

A/n

Hope you liked it sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy like usal. But I wrote this while my friend was over so that is why it was short. Have a great night/day/morning! Also how and when do you want me to end this story??