Wow Tommy •29•

"Omg Ash, Ash, Ash! Why not just date him" He said his eyes tearing up...

Y/n's pov

I didn't know why he was tearing up but he started moving and went to the bathroom "Hey ill be right back" I said, and walked to the bathroom "Tom.." I knocked on the bathroom door "it's open" He was crying and that made me feel so bad..

"Im really sorry" I said getting opening the door seeing him on the bathroom counter crying "why are you sorry?" He asked wiping his tears from his cheecks. "I just am okay. But why are you so upset?" I looked into his eyes they looked like glass. "Because im jealous y/n.. I thought you would get jealous if I brought Ciara along. I still like you"

I hugged him the best I could since he was kinda of tall already without sitting on the conter. He hugged me back making me feel safe.

"You ready?" I asked, he nodded with a smile and hopped down. I giggled and we left. "You guys ready?" He asked with Ash next to him, we both nodded and Ash went to open the door. "Thank you" I smiled, I said bye to Tom and got in Ash's car. "So how are you and Tommy?" Ash asked "We're good he's my bestfriend" he nodded "So you single?" I nodded "are you?" I looked at him as he nodded as well.

We kept talking until we got to the place, Ash came and opened the door for me and we walked over to Tommy, Wilbur, and Ciara. "Hi Ciara" I said smiling, she looked at me with a weried look. Looking me up and down, "Hi" she rolled her eyes and Tommy looked at her and turned away. "So you guys wanna eat first or we can go shopping or go to the beach?" Wilbur said "It's quiet hot so how about we go to the beach" Tommy said looking at everyone else nodding. "Are we swimming?" I asked Tommy "I would say yea it's kinda of hot" I nodded

I looked in my bag and grabbed his swimsuit I packed and mine. I handed him his. "Thank you" He said "no problem I mean you never know if you need one" I laughed as Ciara stared into my soul.

Here's your swimsuit

We got changed after the other three bought a swim suit. "You look beautiful y/n" Ash said "Thank you handsome." I smiled "Come on race you to the water" I laughed and raced after Tom and Ash. Ciara was walking into the water. "You not getting in?" Tommy asked "Uh yea I am" she said "y/n you look so pretty" Tommy whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Thank you" I stuttered "No need to get nervous" He said laughing. I started to gigle at his comment, when Wilbur splashed us. "How rude!" Tommy yelled trying to get to him.

Tommy got closer to him and jumped on him. "AH" Wilbur yelled going under, Ash came behind me picking me up and putting me on his shoulders. I saw Ciara looking at me, I looked at her and mouthed 'you okay' she nodded. She seemed nice I feel like we could be friends if we got a 2nd chance. "Ciara come join us!" I said smiling to her. "Okay thanks" she got up and started coming towards me.

I got off Ash's shoulders and came towards her as did Tommy and Wilbur. "So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked "We could buy a beach ball and play something?" Tommy suggested I nodded as did the other three. "I'll go buy one" I said and started leaving "I'll come with you" Ciara followed me.

"So I think we got off on the wrong foot" she spoke up as we got to the building "Yea I would agree" I gigled and she smiled at me "So uhm would you wanna be friends?" I nodded at her question. "Oo look there's the beach balls" I looked to my left, we moved over to the balls and grabbed one. "Is this all?" The boy at the counter said "yes sir" He nodded and rung us up. I payed and we walked back. "We're back!" She yelled as we got back to the water. We had opened the packaging and I started blowing it up.

Once I finshed I threw it to Tommy which he smacked it to Wilbur. 1 hr and 30 minutes later We started packing up and left. "Do you guys wanna go shopping or eat first?" Wilbur asked "EAT!" Tommy yelled, which made me laugh. We started walking to Maccies. "Hi what can I get you?" A young lady asked, we all ordered and sat down till our order was called. Ash went to get it and we were talking while we ate.

30 minutes later

We finshed eating and left to go shopping. "So where to?" Tommy asked my eyes widened right as we got into the mall. I saw a Lululemon store Tommy was trying to see what I was looking at but didn't see what I was looking at. "What?" He asked "I'm going to lulu" I said "I'm definitely going with her" Ciara followed which made me smile. We lost the boys and went into the store. I looked around and picked up around 12 items. 3 leggings, 4 tops, 2 pairs of shorts 1 skirts and 1 hoodie. Ciara got some leggings, shorts, a skirt, and a hoodie.

We left the store after we paid and looked for more stores we were definitely having a great time. We saw a bath and body works, we walked over to the store and shopped and talked. When we were finshed I had 6 body sparys, 3 lotions, and 2 candles. We saw the boys and walked over toward them. "Looks like you guys went on a spree" we laughed as we looked at eachother and back at the boys. "Yea I would say so" I giggled "Are you guys done?" Wilbur asked "Yea I would say so. 1850 pounds was enough spent" Tommy's eyes widened "What?" He said looking shocked "Yea.." I think I have a problem.

We started to leave the mall and we said our goodbyes "Hey can I get your snap or something?" Ciara asked "Ofcourse" I laughed and gave her it "Bye you guys" I said looking at Ash and Ciara. "Why did you spend so much "because I did" I said making him laugh. "Alright you guys ready to go?" Wilbur asked us getting closer to the car "yea, but I have an idea Will" Tommy said, will nodded as we stopped at the car "We could stream?" Will nodded to his question getting in, as did me and Tommy.

I got on my phone as Will started driving back to his place. When we got back to his place Tommy and Wilbur got set up "Hey do you mind if I shower?" I asked, "Ofcourse not go a head" Wilbur said. I walked into mine and Tommy's room, then to the bathroom in there. I turned the shower on and grabbed everthing I needed. Clothes, skin care, and hair stuff. Once the shower got warm I got in

Tommy's pov

Me and Wilbur started the stream, as the viewers came in I could hear the shower turn off. "Hey ill be right back" I told will walking to our room. I walked in and knocked on the bathroom door. "Yea?" I heared her say "uhm were streaming just so you know are you joining us or?" I heared her moving around. Then she unlocked the door and came out with a towel wrapped around her hair and her dressed.

"Uhm not unless you want me to, cause I wasn't planing on it." She spoke doing something with her hair. "I kinda would like you to but if you don't want to it's fine" she gigled at that "Yea just give me one... secound" she finshed doing whatever she was doing with her hair "Alright done" I grabbed her and dragged her with me "ALRIGHT!" I yelled

"We have a special guest!" I said a little quieter. "If you don't remember her she's my bestfriend y/n say hi" I said letting her sit where I was and grabbing a chair for myself. "Hi" she spoke softly "Why don't we do some try not to laugh chat?" Wilbur said looking at the camera and then the rest of us.

I nodded as did y/n.

Y/n's pov

I nodded to will when he looked at me. "Alright so three lives or?" He said looking at chat "the chat is saying 6?" Wilbur said turning to look at Tommy "Yea 6 sounds good" Tommy spoke up. "Alright remember the rules
Rule No.1- No Boomers
Rule No.2- No Zoomers
Rule No.3- No Weebs (under penalty of death) ((i'm looking at you Phil))
Rule No.4-No marvel stans
Rule No.5- Stan Loona
Rule No.6- No Kpop
Rule No.7- No My Little Pony, friendship is FUCK
Rule No.8- No videos I've already seen before
Rule No.9- Staged videos are SHIT
Rule No.10- Ignore Rule No.5
Rule No.11- Loud videos are Sometimes funny
Rule No.12- That fucking cat in wheelchair video is SHIT
Rule No.13- Phil is ALWAYS right" I looked at Wilbur like he was crazy but Tommy and him just nodded. "Damn" I mumbled under my breath. "Alright let's get started with this nonsense" Wilbur said looking at chat again.

A/n

I'm so tired I just got home from vacation and I just wrote this so hope you injoy :) byee have a good day

Word count: 1647