•22•

The next morning
Y/n's pov

I woke up I was laying on Tommy's stomach. I got up and walked outside my bedroom seeing Sky still asleep "Good morning" I whispered and opened the kennel to let her go out side. I picked her sleepy self up and brought her down the stairs to the front door. I opened the front and opened it. I let her down she went to grass near the side walk. She then came closer to me so I picked her up and walked up the stairs once again. I opened the door and shut it.i brought Sky into the kitchen and sat her down next to her bowl. I put food and water into the bowls.

"Good morning, n/n" I heared someone say "Goodmoring" I smiled and walked closer to him "How did you sleep?" He asked me "Good you?" I smiled looking up to the tall blonde "I slept great" He gave me a warming hug and we went to the kitchen. I then heared my bedroom Door shut or open "Good moring guys I have to get going" Addie said "Alright bye love you" I smiled to her and Tommy waved. "Well what are you doing today?" Tommy looked up "Well I'm probably going to stream tonight" I noded, and thought of were I left my wallet "Wait you want to go out and eat?" I asked Tommy "Yea sure" he said, I grabbed Sky and brought her upstairs and sat her in her kennel.

I walked down stairs and slipped my shoes on and walked out the door, Tommy had my phone and his. I got in the driver's seat and waited for Tommy to get in. He sat my phone down, I started the car and then started to drive. "Well are you going to play some music?" I asked giving Tommy a look. He noded and grabbed the cord. He then started playing some music.

10 minutes later

"Alright come on" I said getting out and waiting for him. "I'm coming" He seemed tired, we walked in the café and got seated by a nice lady. "Hi what can I get you guys to drink?" She asked "I'll take a water" I spoke "Same thing" she noded and walked off. "So..." Tommy said setting his phone down "What are you doing today?" He looked up "I'm probably going to clean the house since my birthday is in two days and my parents are coming home soon" I said "What are you doing for your birthday?" It took me a minute I didn't think of much "Probably hang out with my friends. Go out to eat?" I wasn't sure. He noded

A/n

So sorry it took me so long to post this. I have either been sick was finishing school or hanging out with family/friends. Hope I can get back to posting these byee

Word count: 490