Aww {9}

We got home and we went into my room, I put our drinks in the fridge and he turned my TV and put our show on. I grabbed a hoodie from my closet and it was one of Tommy's. He was already laying on my bed so I ran and jumped on, I laid my head down on his chest and fell asleep.

Tommy's pov

Y/n then fell asleep on my chest 'so pretty' she's very pretty when she sleeps. I started to fall asleep my self, then I heared something go off. I looked over with my vision blurry and then rubbed my eyes I grabbed my phone and looked at it. 'Wilbur?' I opened discord and called him back "Be quiet" I whispered "Ok, who you with your neighbor?" Willbur asked me "yea now what did you need?" I asked playing with y/n's hair. "Oh wanted to know if you wanted to meet up tomorrow?" I looked at him confused "yea can I bring y/n?" I asked looking at the pretty girl lying on me "Yea sure I'll see you tomorrow ill send you the address later byee" He then hung up I put my phone down and plugged it in. "Good night princess." I them layed back down and went to bed.

Y/n's pov
Early Morning

It was 7am I saw on my TV and I was laying on my stomach on Tommy

I just didn't want to move I felt safe in his arms