Legoland •18•

Tommy's pov

We were still walking about 5 minutes away when I noticed y/n was holding my hand again. I can't belive she's my girlfriend now "Guys hurry up it's right there" Dream said turning back around, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket '9:48am' The time read. We walked in to see a long line, "Come on let's go stand in line stop being so slow" Sapnap yelled, me and y/n started to walk faster to catch up with them. "So your sure you to aren't dating, I mean you holding hands like" Dream laughed as we stood in the back of the line. "Figure it out yourself if you want to know. We may we may not be, you know alot of friends hold hands right?" Y/n spoke in a serious tone. "Ok chill" sapnap joked, "Well I mean you guys keep asking" she said then pulled her phone out. "What time is it?" I asked y/n "it's 9:54" she said then went back to what she was doing.

7 minutes later

We had finally got in to the land of Legos and we had to figure out what to do. "How about we do a few rides maybe get a bit then do some more. Then before we leave go see if there are any Legos we want?" Sapnap said with a full plan in his head. "Sure, what do you say y/n?" I asked "I don't really care I just wanna have some fun!" She said happily putting her phone away. "Ok let's go!" Dream ran as if he was a child.

40 minutes later
Y/n's pov

It was about 10:40 and we decided to take a mini break. I was walking over to get a water since I was pretty thirsty and nobody else wanted anything. "Hi what can I get you ma'am" a girl asked "Can I get a water please?" I asked "Yes ma'am, a dollar 30 cents please" she said with a smile. I handed her the money and walked back after I got my water. "Where to next after this?" Tom asked "Do you guys have any extra clothes cause we can go to the water park that's here" sapnap smiled "I mean no but we were walking home so we would be drying" Tommy said "Si" <yes> I responded, "Ok then let's go!" Dream yelled and we ran.

10 minutes later

We payed, and walked around till we found something to do.

30 minutes later

We got done, cause we changed from the water area back to the other stuff since we didn't really enjoy it. "You Guys wanna go see what Legos they have?!" Sapnap jumped around like a child "God I thought I was childish" Tommy laughed "Yea that seems fun" Dream said and we walked into the Lego shop. There were all sorts of Legos there, I found nothing I really like Tommy found this star wars ship that he wanted when we were in a shop with ranboo. They wanted me to film them for a tiktok so I did. "Y/n can we get this?!" Tommy ran up to me pulling me over to it "uhm... sure it's your money Tom" I gigled "YAY!" He yelled and Dream ran over to us "Are you to ok?" He asked "Yea he's just really excited that he's getting this Lego star wars thing" I said grabbing some gum from the pack that was in my wallet. "Your letting him get that?" Dream asked "First it's his money, second yea it's his choice" I spoke as he grabbed a box and went to check out "Is this going to be all fo-" the teen girl stopped "Are you Tommyinnit, and sapnap?!" The girl yelled "Yea!" He said fixing his poster "Omg I am such a big fan, who are these two?" The girl put the thing in the bag "That's y/n and uhm.." He handed her a card "Clay" Dream said. "Omg your dream?!" She said handing Tommy his card and the bag "yea.." He said with a soft smile "Well it's nice to meet you guys have a great day" she laughed "You to" I said and walked out. "Well what do you guys wanna so?" Tom asked "I don't know you guys wanna go get lunch?" Dream asked "Yn?" Tommy asked with a noded "Uhm I don't care" I replied "Wait your mom texted me" I said pulling my phone

Mrs.Simons

Hey y/n how
Are you guys doing?

We're doing good
Did you need anything?

Uhm do you guys have a
Time your coming home. No need
To be in a rush

We're done at legoland I think we may get lunch then idk.

Ok well just text me in about 2 hours unless your on your way back.
Bye

Bye

"What did she say?"Tommy asked me holding my hand while we walk out "Just asking about what we're doing?" I said "do you guys wanna go get Starbucks?" Dream asked trying to remove the silence "Sure" Tommy said, I noded and we started to walk.

1 hour later

We got Starbucks about 20 minutes early, and we have gone our seprate ways. Me and Tommy are on our way back from the park we had gone to. "I'm not single!!" Tommy yelled "Shut it!" I yelled back "Why I can't belive it I'm dating a very pretty girl,everyone needs to know" He said "Really" I asked "Not really" he replied "Ok well let's get home" I said in between giggles. "I see the hotel!" I yelled, he laughed and we ran then we were inside. "Welcome back" a lady spoke I waved and we went on the elevator."Who's room you sleeping in?" I asked as we were moving in the elevator. "Can I sleep in yours?" Tommy smiled at me "Of course" I said as we got off. "Let's go say hey to your mom" I said then he looked disappointed "Come on!" I grabbed his hand and ran instead. "Hey children" his mother said as she opened the door "Hey mom" He looked at me "Well how did it go?" She asked us "Good" I said and he grabbed some clothes "How about you sleep in her room instead of just coming over here" she said with a nice homey smile.