•34•

We got off the bus and walked to the house. We walked inside and I saw Tommy's Mum "we're going to get ready" Tommy said his mum nodded and went back to cleaning. The two boys went into Tommy's room and I went into mine. I was sat on my bed scrolling through Pinterest for an outfit. I saw a gorgeous black dress and it took a moment for me to realize but I have a dress that looks quite like that.

 I saw a gorgeous black dress and it took a moment for me to realize but I have a dress that looks quite like that

My first time wearing this, I loved it. Now it was time to fix my hair a little along with my makeup.

I did my hair and a little makeup

I did my hair and a little makeup. I grabbed my phone and wallet and went downstairs to see Tommy's mum ready on her phone "Oh my goodness you look gorgeous hun" she said smiling looking at my outfit "thank you" I smiled, I looked at her outfit it was a beautiful dress. "And you look beautiful" I said she had a bigger smile on her face than before. Her husband was also coming with us for dinner which was last minute. Finally after a few minutes Tommy and Tubbo come down, Tommy's eyes widened. "Holy.." he dragged the 'y' Tommy's dad came out from his bedroom. "What?" I asked he was staring at me.

"You look stunning" he mutters I barley could hear him. I blushed and looked away "ok ok. let's go" His dad speaks and starts walking to the front door. Tubbo and Tommy were whispering something. We all got in Tommy behind his dad who was driving Tubbo in the middle me and the left where his mother was. Tommy rolled down his window and had his right hand out the window. We were all talking about some stupid thing.

We pulled into the restaurant and all got out then walked inside. I was sat on the inside of the seats than Tommy than Tubbo. Across was His mum and than Tommy's dad across from him.

I rested my head on Tommy's shoulder waiting for the waiter to come get the orders. He was talking to Tubbo and his right hand on my thigh. When he had first put his hand there I was shocked and very confused and didn't move it or anything but it was unusual.

The waiter came over and took our food orders. I placed my head back on his shoulder after i gave her my order and gave him the menu back. "So y/n are you and Tommy back together?" I was shocked by the question, as was Tommy his eyes widened. "What?" I stuttered out "no.. why are you asking?" Tommy said still a little shocked by the question his father asked, "oh it just looks like you got back together" he slightly mumbled

Tommy slowly shock his head no and his mum whispered into his fathers ear. Tommy looked at me and slightly smiled to me, I smiled back and then Tommy's mum started to speak "So y/n how are you liking living here so far?" She smiled, I looked to her and nodded "I really like it! Thank you" I smiled back to her.

Everyone was talking me Tommy and Tubbo and Tommy's mum and dad. The food got here and we ate and then left heading back to Tommy's house. It was a nice ride back I was half asleep and just looking outside.

We went inside then headed to my room and Tommy's mum and dad went to there bedroom. We sat in my room sitting on my bed talking about Minecraft *even though I know almost nothing about it* as it for later the boys went to Tommy's room and his mom was picking him up around 4am tomorrow because she has work. I changed into tank top and some pajama pants.

-next morning-

I woke up at 4:10 am to a know on my door, "come on" I mumbled sleepily it was Tommy. I sat up onto my elbows and looked at him as he slow shut my bedroom door "can I sleep in here?" I smiled and nodded "but I'm going to be getting up at like 6:45 to get ready for school" he rolled his eyes "omg I forgot about school" I scooted over and Tommy laid down. I rested my head back down on my pillow.

My alarm woke me up and I was on Tommy's chest and his arm was wrapped around me. "Tommy" I whispered to him his grip around me was quite tight I wasn't able to get up. He just groaned in response. "Tommy move" I whispered once again "Ok" he mumbled his voice was deep, he let go and I got up to turn my alarm off on my phone and start to get ready.