•30•

Y/n's pov
After the stream

"Goodnight you to" Wilbur said as we went into the bedrooms. Tomorrow Tommy's mum was going to be here early to pick us up which I was quite excited because Tuesday I'm going to school and I get to see my friends again.

"Goodnight Tommy" I said getting in the bed "Night y/n" He said laying down already. I closed my eyes and was asleep.

The next morning

I woke up to a knock on the door. "Hey Tommy y/n Mrs.Simons here to get you guys" Wilbur said "Okay thanks be our in a minute" I said shaking Tommy "Whattt" He whined "Your mums Here to pick us up" he whined a little more than got up grabbing hid bag. I put the little things back in my bag. He left while I made the bed and then left the room.

"You guys ready?" She asked "yes ma'am" I said "Bye Wilbur thank-you" He nodded and I left to go outside "Bye Wilbur" Tommy's voice was quite quiet. We got in the car and we sat down in the back. He laid down with the people under his head looking at me "Are you going to lay down?" He asked looking at me "Oh yeah sorry" I spoke, laying down when he put his arm around me and we both fell back to sleep.

Later in the day

"Y/n" I was shaken "hm?" I hummed "Do you want some lunch?" Tommy asked, I noticed we were in my room. "Uhm sure" I said sitting up, "Well come on" He said smiling at me, I say up and walked with him downstairs. I noticed someone else was here. It was Tubbo and a girl "Y/n this is Lani Tubbos sister and there mum"

"Hi" I smiled at the two lady's sitting there. "Hii!" Lani spoke, she seemed nice so far. "Y/n your food is in the microwave I wasn't sure if you were eating lunch or not" Tommy's mum smiled to me, I nodded and walked to the microwave. I grabbed the food and went to the table and sat in between Tommy and Lani.

"So how old are you y/n?" Tubbos mum asked "16 ma'am" I said she smiled at me "Lani is 14" I nodded she looked like she was maybe 16 17 "Y/n when we're done me and Tubbo are going to stream, alright?" Tommy looked at me "Alright"

30 minutes later

Everyone was done and Tommy and Tubbo left to stream. "Lani me and Mrs.Simons are going to talk so don't be excepting to leave any time soon" Tubbos mum said. "Okay" she smiled looking up from her phone "Hey Lani do you wanna head up to my room?" I spoke up making her look up again from her phone.

"Yea sure" we got up and walked upstairs to my room. You could hear the boys yelling from their room. "So what would you like to do?" I asked "Maybe we could bother the boys?" She explained "omg yes!" I kind of yelled. Making me cover my mouth and making us go into a giggling fit.

We had thought of a few diffrent ideas and Mrs.Simons and Lani and Tubbos mum had went outside. So we got a speaker and placed it outside the door. We had started playing music, and waited till one of them came outside of the room to see what was going on.

We had nerf guns Mrs.Simons let us borrow and when Tommy and tubbo came to see what was going on we shot them both. "AHH!" Tubbo yelled while laughing as was Tommy they went back into the room and didn't shut the door so we kept shooting them. We were hiding so the stream couldn't see us and when we ran out we went back to my room and set the guns down.

We walked back to the room they were in and saw them still laughing. "What was that for?" Tubbo said, finally done laughing "We were bored so we decided to do that." Lani said "Im offended" Tommy said, I smiled about to laugh and we left shutting the door behind us and grabbing the speaker going back to my room.

Tommy's pov

"Chat what should we do for payback" I said, sitting back down in my chair seeing so many replies. But I saw a few saying 'Is that y/n?' And 'Why is y/n in your house?' I was wondering if I should tell chat. I quickly muted and asked tubbo "Should I tell chat about y/n living here?" He looked at me turning his chair "I mean yea you could what would be the problem?" He questioned making me question what I just asked.

"Your right I'll just tell them" I pressed the unmute button and then looked at Chat "okay so I see a few of you guys are asking why y/n is here because she moved but she moved back and she lives with me now" I looked at chat and was not as happy as I thought they would be...

A/n.

Hope you guys have a great day/night and if your going back to school this week/ tomorrow hope you have a great day. I'm going back to school so yea have a great day/night byee

Word count: 907