•40•

The teacher talked about the paper than passed out another paper.

"Matthew not here today?" The teacher asked as he stood by me with two papers in his hand. I just shrug, and the teacher sat the one paper down. "Okay" he mutters walking back to the front of the room.

I start on the maths work which was quite easy compared to yesterdays. I had one AirPod in my ear listening to music helping me concentrate on the work.

♡after maths♡

The class eventually ended and I packed all my stuff. I turned the paper in to the teacher as I walked out along with everyone else. I walked through the crowded halls still listening to music in my AirPod. I walked till I got to my class and walked in. Half of the kids weren't here yet so it was quite quiet at the moment. I walked over to my seat and Daniel was on his phone scrolling through TikTok.

"Hey" he mutters looking up at me with a small smile than back down to his phone. I sit down and set my bad down.

"hi" I smile, than open my phone seeing a text from Imogen. Than the teacher walked in, everyone put their phones away including me. She started talking about the stuff we did yesterday and lectured us about how almost no one finished.

♡Lunch♡

I walked out of school heading and saw Addie sitting with Tommy already. I walked over towards them and she gave me a smile while Tommy continued to be on his phone.

There was a lot more commotion today as it was nicer today than it was the past few days. I saw Daniel and his groups of friends walk outside and Matthew and his groups of friends talking. I watched Daniel walk outside until Addie started to speak.

"Who you staring at?" She asked looking in the direction I was. "No one" I say looking at her, Tommy looked up from his phone than to us than where Addie was looking than back at his phone.

"Mhm totally" she said with a smirk and a small laugh. I just shake my head rolling my eyes as well. I open my phone still seeing the text from imogen that I haven't seen.

Imogen

Harry got a gf!! And omg everyone hates her so much

Wait why?

She's just bitchy asf and so annoying and she's not even pretty fgs

Damn, than why is he dating her?

Idk people say a dare some say bc he couldn't get

That was it, that's all she said. I waited another minute than closed my phone Addie and I started talking before my phone went off again.

Imogen

Nothing never mind

Wait what?

Nm

Uhm alright than

I turned my phone off and went back to talking to  Addie. After another 15 minutes lunch was over and everyone was making their way inside to their classes. I made my way to the locker room Addie and I talked the whole way. We changed and went outside seeing the teacher and bunch of other people.

A/n

Hope you have a happy new year just in case I don't write before then. Have a good night/day!