•20•

Y/n's pov
9:24am

Addie walked up to my room and was yelling "YOUR NOT SINGLE!" She was yelling at me, "Yes yes chill" I gigled "Can I sleep over? Wait can we three have a sleep over?!" She asked jumping around "I'll text him" I laughed and pulled my phone out

Craz💕

Hey Tommy do you wanna sleep over with me and Addie?

Uhm sure what time?

Ok come over anytime before midnight

Ok see you then

"What did he say" she asked as I sat my phone down "He said yea I told him to be here before midnight" we both laughed "How about we watch a movie" I asked "Sure, make sure to set an alarm for 3pm" she said "Why?" I asked "Rember were going to look at that puppy's!" Addie said in excitement "Oh my god your right I totally forgot" I said "What movie?" I turned the TV on.

1:20pm

"Hey Tommy texted me saying he's coming over" Addie said as we were doing each other's hair. Right now she was curling my hair. "Ok so he'll be going to see the dogs!" We laughed and kept doing my hair. "Ok done." She said "what do you want me to do to your hair" I asked as she sat down "Straightin my hair please" Shd said, I plugged it in then I heared the front door open. I ran downstairs and hugged him "Hello" He said with a great smile, he then picked me up and was hugging me. "Hewo" I said in a baby voice. He then kissed me on the cheek and carried me up stairs. "Aww you guys are so cute" Addie laughed. "What are you guys doing?" Tommy asked "Doing each other's hair since we're going some where Very important!" I said staring to do her hair "Oo can I come?" Tommy asked me "of course you can" I said "We're leaving at 3 cause we're meeting at 5." Addie laughed

2:30pm

We were just sitting on my bed me and Tommy were cuddling and addie was sitting up and half asleep "Do you guys wanna start leaving" I asked "yea" Addie said and we all went down stairs. I have my wallet in my car my phone in my hand and we all went out. I got in the driver's seat and they were trying to figure out who gets passenger. "How about you switch Tommy first then Addie on our way back." I said then Tommy sat up front.

4:45pm

We were about 3 minutes away and Tommy was holding my left hand. I had just turned into an area of about 30 house "Where are we going and why?" Tommy asked and I took a turn left "You'll have to see" Addie said making me and her laugh he noded and I turned into a drive way. "Uhm are you Y/n?" A woman with a kid about 10 years old asked "Yes ma'am" I said "Right this way" the kid then whispered something in her moms ear "Are you Tommyinnit?" The woman asked "Yes ma'am" Tommy replied "Can my daughter get a picture?" She asked opening a gate" Tommy noded and went into the back yard. "So there's 5 puppy's left 2 girls 3 males." The lady said. Tommy and the little girl got the photo as me and Addie looked at the puppy's "Wait puppys?!" Tommy said "Yea I'm getting a dog" I said with a smile, there was this one dog that just sat in my lap.

4:53pm

We decided to get the one that say on my lap. "Here's the money" I said "What will you name her?" It took me a moment to think of a name " I think I'm going to name her Sky or Princess what do you think Tommy?" I looked at him with a smile "Sky is pretty for a German Shepered" he smiled putting his head on mine. "Ok sky it is" I was holding sky "Well have a great day" the lady said holding her kid. We walked to the car Tommy sat in the back and Addie sat in the front holding the pup. "What is your mom and dad gonna say?" Tommy asked me as I started driving "I really don't care, I mean it was my money! I've been working my job for a year" I said then was on my way home.

A/n

Hope you guys have a great day thanks you so much for 200 reads. I'll see you idk byeee.

Word count: 770