•14•

I got to his house and knocked "Coming" Tommy's voice rang he opened the door and let me inside. "What can we do?" Tom asked with a smile. "I don't know" I repliedlt "we can go to my room and stream?" Tommy asked with question in his voice. I noded and we started to walk to his room until his mom said something "Were going somewhere tomorrow would you like to come y/n?" I took a second to think "Yes please" I replied "Ok well were leaving around 7am, so make sure to be ready." She took a pause then spoke again "Goodnight kids" she walked off after, "Goodnight" me and Tommy spoke at the same time then laughed, we both walked to his room he sat on his gaming chair and I sat on his bed waiting for him to start the stream. "You ready?" He asked I noded as a reply "WELCOME BACK CHAT" Tommy basically screamed at the top of his lungs "Come say hey y/n" he laughed "Uh hi" I giggled

10 minutes of talking

"Chat what shall we do with yn" Tommy asked "What do you want to do" He smiled "Uhm, idk I'm just gonna sit on my phone" I drank my water, he noded and looked a little disappointed but I think he'll be ok. "Chat how about we do would you rather like the stream with Toby?" Tommy leaned back then fell "Omg are you ok?" I asked standing up and helping him "Uh sure" he got up slowly "Ok Chat you guys said yes, y/n wanna help?" Tommy spoke "Uh sure what do I do" I questioned putting my phone down "Ok so I'm going to turn around after I read the thing and put the poll up, after I minute you can end the poll and then before I turn around I'm going to say what I think is voted more" I tried to listen but zoned out the last thing I heared was him saying after a minute end the poll "ok" I laughed and sat in the chair next to him "First would you rather... experience the world beginning or ending" He turned around after he put the poll up, -1 min later- "Ok I ended the poll what do you think wins?" I fixed my hair "Experience the world ending" He spoke and turned, he looked shocked "God" he gigled and we keep playing.

Tommy's pov

3 hours later

"Well chat y/n has fell asleep so I think I'm going to end it here so I don't wake her. So byee chat" I whispered quietly trying not to wake her. I ended the stream and laid on my bed next to y/n. She turned and I closed my eyes, "Goodnight princess" I mumbled I fell asleep after a while of sitting there.

5 hours later ~4 am~

I woke up with no y/n next to me "Good moring sleepy" She smiled, "Good morning" my voice was raspy, I sat up and realized my phone was plugged in. "Did you plug in my phone?" I looked at her turning around again "Yea when I woke up I noticed you didn't have it plugged in" She turned back to what she was doing and I looked at the time '4:12' I yawned and got up, "I'm going to change" I spoke softly and walked to my closet, I grabbed a hoodie and some jeans. I went into my bathroom changed and sat my dirty close in the hamper, I brushed my teeth and walked out to see y/n sitting on her phone. "What do you wanna do till we need to leave." I sat on my bed "I don't know your mom was awake when I went home she was making breakfast" she sat her phone down and looked at me alittle confused "I'm going back to sleep" I gigled setting an alarm on my phone for 5:30. "What about you?" I asked "I guess the same as you" she giggled, I opened my arms for her to come lay down she laid in my arms and we both fell asleep cuddled up together.

Y/n's pov

I heared Tommy's alarm go off and I try to sit up but Tommy was holding me pretty tight. He soon opened his eyes and turned his alarm off. "Good morning again" I gigled getting up and sat on his gaming chair. I brushed my hair out with my fingers and then turned to see a Tommy laying back down "KIDS COME DOWN AND EAT BREAKFAST" Hid mother yelled to us "Tommy come on" I paused and got up and walked to the kitchen. "Good morning Tom" his mother sat down the plates and sat down with us "So if I may ask where are we going" Tommy yawned "Well I have a business meeting and you and y/n can hang out around there, there's alot to do there. I have already texted your mom about the flight she said it was fine" She looked at me "Yay, how long are we going to be there?" I gigled "About 6 days, but we're leaving for the flight in about an hour so around 7:30 7:40" I smiled and ate my food. -10 minutes later- I got up and put my plate in the sink, "Hey ill be right back I'm going to get some clothes packed" I exclaimed "Same, I'll see you later" Tommy gigled, I walked out the door and across the street. I opened the front door and walked inside and shut the door behind me. I walked up to my room and grabbed a mini suit case. I grabbed 2 hoodies, 4 short sleeve tops, and some jeans, sweats and a few other things. I grabbed the small suit case and walked down to the living room. I grabbed my wallet, and my extra phone charger was in here with my computer and computer charger. I walked outside and locked the door again, I crossed the street and saw Mrs.Simons outside waiting for someone "Were just waiting for the Uber to get here to get to the airport" She spoke up."Ok what about Tommy?" I asked not seeing him "He's coming, just being stubborn like always." Me and her laughed, then Tommy came down.

Tommys' mom's pov

I saw the Uber and we all got in and the woman started to drive. We pulled into the airport, "Have a great day" the lady spoke "You to" Y/n spoke before me "Have a good day" I spoke and we walked into the airport. "How long is the flight?" Tom asked me "Around 11 hours, we're going to Orlando florida" I stopped walking and sat at a table "Omg that's where dream and Sapnap live!" Tommy shouted. "OMG YOUR RIGHT!" Yn gigled. -20 minutes later- Our flight got called and we all walked to the boarding gate. "Here's our ticket" I spoke handing the man the three tickets. We boarded the plane and sat down. "Here you guys sit next to each other." I moved let them sit down before me, they were so cute together.

A/n

I'm in Florida for spring break, so I may post more chapters or it may be the other way around. Imagine I'm going to Orlando fl I don't know I just know I'm in Florida. We left at 12pm and it's 6:32 pm and were not even at our destination yet like wtf. But yea hope you guys have a great day I'll post the next chapter this week.

Word count: 1284