Wtf •12•

Tw: mentions of puke/ there is some puking

4 hours later

I woke up, I wasn't in the car anymore I was in a bedroom. I tossed my body to the left and saw Tom what a sweet boy he is. "Your awake" He smiled at me I smiled back and closed my eyes "how long have we been here?" I asked him with a soft tone. "About 2 hours" he replied in a way I felt comfortable. He scooted closer to me and his hand went around me. "I love you" He mumbled "hm?" I questioned what he said "Oh nothing" he replied, I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

5 hours later
Tommy's pov

Y/n hasn't woke up in around 5 and a half hours so I'm kinda of nervous she's dead "Mom?" I walked into the kitchen "Yes hun?" My mother spoke "I think y/n's dead" I spoke softly "What do you mean" She spoke running to my room "She hasn't woke up in a few hours" my mom walked into my room and looked at her in a concerned way. "Y/n hunny?" My mother shock her "hm?" y/n barly could move "Do you feel ok?" I asked her looking past my mom "I have a really bad head ac-" she then looked disgusted "Do you need to puke?" I looked at her, she noded holding her mouth. My mother ran to the kitchen and grabbed and bowl and ran back "Her hunny" she handed her the bowl, "I'll take care of her mom, go relax" I spoke softly trying not to worry y/n, I sat  next to her "Hey it'll be ok" I spoke holding her hair and putting it in a messy bun. She then started puking and I rubbed her back softly. "Do you want to eat or drink something?" I looked at her with a smile "No thank you" she replied. "I'm sorry that your puking" I told her and hugged her.

Y/n's pov

After I puked I felt worse, "Do you want to eat or drink something?" Tommy looked at me "No thank you" I mumbled "I'm sorry that your puking" He spoke, he hugged me and I felt alittle better than. "Why don't you try to get some rest" He spoke to me, I noded and layed my head down.{from what we know there puke just disappeared}

A/n

Sorry it's a short story