•16•

TW: jealous fan,little bit of crying, wholesome, creepy boy

Y/n's pov

We walked down to his hotel room, he knocked on the door then I'm guessing he remembered he had a key card. He opened the door and we walked in side. "Yes what now Tommy?!" His mother yelled "We're going swimming" I smiled "Ok y/n if you need anything just text me" she laughed then we walked out. "COME ON LETS GO DOWN THE STAIRS INSTEAD" He yelled and looked at "Can I pull you downstairs" I noded and he grabbed my hand and yanked me down stairs. "Here" He turned to me "What?" I asked "Let me carry you down so you don't fall again" I laughed "Ok" I laughed "Come on your the princess" He said in a playfull voice. "I love you" I heared a small mumble "did you say something" I asked I think i heared him wrong "Nothing, I didn't say anything" he said as we reached the bottom floor. "Omg that's tommyinnit!" I heared a girl whisper, as Tommy ran outside still carrying me. I heared the door shut then open again. "You ready" Tommy asked "What your just going to drop me in?!" I said "yes, 3...2...1" He then let go. He jumped in right behind me "TOMMYINNIT!" The girl yelled "Uh was that you" Tommy looked at me, "No it's the girl behind you" I responded nervously "Oh uhm hi" He spoke "Hi!! I'm your biggest fan" the girl screamed "Oh and y/n's here" the girl rolled her eyes "Do you have problem with that" I yelled "Yea I do you obviously you don't like him. Have you seen the way you act towards him" the other girl shot back "Oh, what the fuck I don't know what made you think that but. Mhmm" I started to get out of the pool "Uhm how about we go our sprate ways." The third girl said "YOUR USING HIM!" The first girl yelled "THERE I TOLD YOU GOD!" the girl yelled again "No I'm not dealing with this, how old are you?!" I tired to breathe slowly to clam down "We're all 18" I shock my head in disbelief " YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOUR HIS 'BIGGEST FAN' AND WILLING TO FIGHT A MINOR?!" I yelled again "Yea no no let's just go I don't feel like getting arrested" the third girl gigled and started to walk back in "YEA I AM WILLING TO FIGHT A MINOR THAT'S USING TOMMY!" She then walked closer to me and was about to throw a punch will walking 'wtf' I stepped to the side and put my foot out. She then tripped over my foot and fell into the pool. Tommy was behind me about to gigle, "Suck it green girl" Tommy shouted 'wtf' goodness he hangs out with some people to much. "Omg" the girl cried, me and Tommy walked back inside after we stood there for a minute. Then walked inside "Uhm how about about run!" Me and Tommy said we started to run until we got to our floor "I'll see you at dinner" I gigled and went to my room.

30 minutes

I got ready for dinner in a pink shirt and a white skirt with some pink and blue shoes. I walked out of my room and walked to Tommy he was waiting outside of the room "You ok" I asked him "Yea mums still mad about earlier" a tear fell down his face "I'm sorry" I went closer to him and hugged him, before I pulled away I gave him a peck on his cheek. He blushed and his mom came out, "Come on kids" she said and we walked over to the elevator. "You good Tom?" I was confused "Y-yea" He stuttered, what it was a peck on the cheek. He'll be fine what ever, "Mrs.Simons if I may ask were are we going to eat?" I looked at the floor we were on 'floor 2' I thought as we still went down. We reached the floor and Mrs.Simons looked at her phone "I think it's called Amrican social" we both laughed Tommy was just silently disappointed. I grabbed his hand and we walked outside, he became right next to me and I saw the blush on his face 'So cute' I gigled at that thought and we got in the uber.

20 minutes later

"Have a great day" Mrs.Simons spoke, "You too" The man spoke and we walked into the restaurant. "How many?" A boy spoke "three please" Tommy spoke now holding my hand and had his head on my shoulder as we walked to the table following the boy. "Here you guys go, what can I get you to drink princess" He looked at me, I was still holding on to Tommy's hand I squeezed my hand than and looked at the drinks "ponit to what you want" Tom whispered in my ear, I then pointed to the drink "She would like a, sweet tea" He said, the other boy looked.. I couldn't describe it. "I would like a coke" Tom spoke again "I would like a sweet tea please" Mrs.Simons spoke up breaking the tension, "Ok those will be out soon. I'll see you in one second princess" the boy walked off 'What the actal... what is wrong with people these days'