•15•

Tw: blood

Y/n's pov

We got on the plane and sat down it, was pretty outside the sun still rising and Tommy didn't want to Window seat so I took it since Mrs.Simons didn't either. Tommy laid his head on my shoulder and he dozed off to sleep, I just looked out the window until I dozed off myself.

11 hours later

I woke up, very tired and I saw Tommy awake watching something on the little TV infornt of him. He slowly looked at me a gave me a soft smile. "Hello sleepy" He gigled at me, I looked down at where my hand was 'on Tommy's hand' Why was my hand on Tommy's, it had shocked me for a second then I just looked at what he was watching. 'A bee movie wtf' I closed my eyes and just listened to the movie -20 minutes later- Someone started speaking saying we're going to land in 2 minutes. "I think you slept basically the whole time" Tom laughed and layed his head on my shoulder. "I know and I'm still tried" I spoke truthfully, "Come on kids" Mrs.Simons spoke up between our laughter and we got up and left the plane. "Mom can we get food?" Tommy asked as we walked to the luggage pick up, "Yes I think y/n may be hunger she slept through us two asking if she wanted food" she laughed and grabbed our stuff. She handed me my bag and we went over to the food court. "Hello what can I get you three" The mans accent was different from what I'm use to. I kinda gigled and looked at the menu, "Crap never mind we'll be back in a few." Mrs.Simons rolled her eyes and looked at Tommy "Ok we'll see you in a few" the man spoke there was no one behind us, so we turned around and walked to money exchange area. "Hello how can I help you" A nice lady with a smile on her face asked, "Can I exchange this 300 pounds" She pulled the money out of her purse "Yep" she handed the nice lady the money and she did the math, then handed the money back "Thank you" Mrs.Simons said and we walked back over to the McDonald's again and ordered our food. -15 minutes later- Mrs.Simons had already got an Uber so when we went outside it was there. "Come on" Tommy dragged me "Ow let go" I screeched "Tom let her go she's going to fall" His mother yelled, I then fell after I lost my balance on a few rocks "Omg I'm sorry" He said, helping me up "Tom what did I say" his mother was angry with him "I'm sorry I didn't actually think she was going to fall" He apologized many time after that "TOM, stop and go to the car NOW" His mother was not happy. "You ok" I looked at my hands and saw a bit of blood as I looked at the ground and saw a few big rocks "I'll be o-" she noticed my hands "Omg, what did you fall on?!" We just started walking Tommy was disappointed, I mean we haven't even been here for an hour and has already gotten yelled at "A rock it's ok" I looked at my hands again and saw even more blood but it was dripping down to my wrist. It was about to touch my jacket so I pulled it up. "When we get to the car let me give you a towel" She said. And then we reached the car "Here" She grabbed a towel from her bag and handed it to me. "Oh my did I do that?!" He looked shocked "Yes Tommy now get in!" Mrs.Simons shouted. We all got in and sat there waiting to get to the hotel.

12 minutes later

We got out of the vehicle and grabbed our stuff from the back of the car. "Have a good day" the person said from the car.  "You to" I spoke then we walked into the hotel. "Hello name?" The front desk attendant spoke "Sadie Simon's" {we're pretending that's her name} "Ok yes, two rooms?" The lady spoke up "Yes ma'am" she gigled why two rooms "How many key cards for each room?" The lady looked at Tommy, she looked like she was 18 maybe 19 "2 for each please" she said "Ok here you go and if you need anything please call" She said as we walked away with our bags. "Why two rooms?" Tom asked, the same question as I was about to "one for you and me then y/n gets her own" she said with anger in her voice "I'm sorry that I made you fall" He apologized "Tommy stop apologizing you made her fall because you didn't listen, when we get home your grounded cause that was the last straw Tom!" She basically yelled "Yes ma'am" He was disappointed "That means no phone, no seeing friends or coming over, no streaming or computer, and no talking to someone on discord of whatever!" She yelled this time. He noded and looked away from me with watery eyes. We got to the elevator and went to the floor we were on "Mom" Tommy looked at Mrs.Simons "What now?!" She was ticked "Can I see if me and y/n can meet up with Sapnap or Dream?" He looked at his phone "Maybe I'll tell you the answer, y/n we're going to dinner tonight would you like to come?" She looked at me with a soft smile "Uh sure" I gigled as we reached the floor we were staying on "Here's your key your rooms right there" she pointed to a room 6 doors from her and Tommy's room "Ok thank you so much" I said walking down to my room, I opened the door and walked in. I stopped walking with my bag and looked around. 'Pretty' I've never been to a hotel.

1 hour later

I was sitting on my bed till Mrs.Simons texted me asking if Tommy could come over he's getting on her nerves. I texted her back with a yes, and sat on my bed till I heared him knock. I ran over to the door and opened it "Hey Tommy" I said with a questionable smile. "Hey I'm really sorry for making you fall" He apologized again "Tommy yes you have said sorry many times, but you still made me fall you should have let go when I told you to." I gave him a disappointed look "I'm sorry, but what should we do" He changed to topic "There's a pool downstairs wanna go swimming?" I asked "Uh sure" he replied "What no bathing suit?" I asked Tommy "Yea" he laughed in embarrassment "I have one for you" I gigled I looked through my bag and finally found his bathing suit. I then grabbed mine "Do you wanna change in the bathroom or?" I asked him "You can, it may take you longer" He said letting me pass him, I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I changed into my red and white bathing suit. I unlocked the door and walked out turned the opposite way just in case "I'm dressed" He said, I turned around grabbed my phone, that had 20 bucks and the key card. "Are we going to tell your mom" I asked "Yea" he spoke as we walked out of the hotel room.

A/n
I'm not sure what to do from this ponit, I was sitting in a car. I'll see you later byee 😘