•33•

We ate our food and talked more about some random things. I only ate half because I was still full from earlier.

When we finished and payed we all got up and headed out making our way to the arcade which was around a 10 minute walk. We were laughing enjoying the time we had. Especially since we weren't sure of the next time Tubbo would be coming over. There were a bunch of people walking places today. The weather was nice so it's reasonable. We walked to the door of the arcade and opened it going into the building with music playing. I noticed a lot of people from my old school which kind of annoyed me because that could mean I would see Harry.

As we walked over to a game someone came up behind me hugging me. Giving me a scare, "Oh my lord!" I slightly yelled turning around as Tommy looked concerned I opened my eyes more seeing Imogen then Nick Nelson another boy from my old school. "What are you doing here?" I spoke smiling hugging her back "There's a rugby match at ******" My eyes widened a bit, then I turned to see Tommy looking weirdly at me "Oh oh oh my god so this is Tommy my best friend!!" I said very excited "And Tommy this is Imogen!" I smiled.

He nodded understanding more "hi nick" I said looking to him, he smiled "Hey"

20 minutes later

Me and Imogen were talking while following around Tommy and Tubbo "Imogen were heading back to the hotel" A boy said from behind us while we were watching Tommy and Tubbo struggle to win the game we're playing. "Ok coming Harry" my eyes widened again I turned to Imogen and hugged her "I'll be at the rugby match bye" I said my goodbyes to her and she hugged me as well "Bye Harry" I said and he turned back around from walking away "Oh-" he stuttered "Bye y/n" he stuttered more and walked off. Imogen winked at me then walked off.

"Since when did you like rugby?" Tubbo asked trying to pay attention to asking me the question and winning the game again Tommy. "I've liked it" I smiled a little thinking about the first rugby match I watched. Me and Tommy went and it was freezing cold and he gave me hoodie and we were in the stands cuddling watching sharing some food and a drink. I love that night and I always will.

25 minutes later

They finished playing and they surprisingly didn't get any prizes today bc they didn't want to carry them to the beach. There was a little bathroom by the beach so I grabbed my bathing suit out of my bag and then walked to the bathroom. The boy had to but one because they forgot there's of course.

I had my orange bathing suit on now and I walked outside the bathrooms and I saw Tommy and Tubbo outside the bathroom already dressed.

"You ready?" Tommy asked "yes" I said and sat my stuff on the sand with Tommy and tubbos stuff. We ran into the water and just messed around playing.

1 hour later

We finished messing around in the water and got out. It was freezing now, we walked back to we're our stuff was and it was around 3:10 pm and we were going to start to head back then get ready ready and head out to eat with Tommy's Mum. "Ok so I'm going to quickly change then yea" I said picking all my stuff up walking in the bathroom and then changing into the clothes I was wearing earlier.

I walked out putting my hair back into the bun it was in before it got soaking wet, "You ready to head back?" Tommy asked Tubbo and me "Yea are we walking or taking the bus?" I asked there was a bus that stopped a few houses by ours which would make our, hour thirty walk into a forty minute bus ride.

"Bus definitely" Tommy and Tubbo said in union,   I laughed alittle and we walked to the bus stop waiting for the bus which was going to be here in around 2 minutes supposedly. We were talking about what they needed to do to get ready when the bus got here. We got on and just sat I was scrolling through twitter.

A/n
Sorry this is so short I have a school thing going on tomorrow so I needed to post something quick before I forget to update this also thank you so much for 21k views luv ya have a goodnight/day byee