001

OH YUN-BI sighs as she walks into the gate of her new school, Hyosan High School. This is where she's planning to start a new life and move away from her past.

She decided to give up on her dreams of becoming an idol for multiple reasons. Her mother did not like her decision and sent her to live with her grandmother to "rethink" and clear her mind because her mother still believes that she was born to be an idol and is just on her rebel phase, which she's not.

Looking around, Yun-bi gaze at the few students walking around the school grounds. It's already 7:50 in the morning and the school starts at 8 am so a lot of students are already in their respective classrooms. She proceeds to walk towards the faculty room where she was instructed to look for Ms. Park who has the first period in their class.

Yun-bi carefully knocks on the door before opening it. She was greeted by a male teacher who looks like he's teaching PE due to his outfit.

"Good morning sir, I am looking for Ms. Park?" Yun-bi proceeds to asking the teacher.

"Oh she's just right at the back," he answers without giving another glance at Yun-bi.

She started walking towards the female teacher after saying a small thanks. "Good morning Ms. Park?" She calls for her.

"Ah yes that's me, I bet you're Ms. Yun-bi," the short haired teacher replies with a welcoming smile on her face. She replies with a shy nod.

"I'll accompany you to your class so you could easily settle in," the teacher states as she gathers her belongings and a box with multiple slots on them.

Yun-bi offers help with carrying her stuff, but she refuses. "Since the school started a month ago, you probably have to take special activities and quizzes for some of your subject," she pauses before looking at the new student. "It could be pretty rough, but your classmates can surely be a big help to you."

Not really minding the activities and quizzes she has to take, Yun-bi gets excited after hearing what Ms. Park said. She has always wanted to have a normal high school life and friend to hang out with, which she can barely do in the past due to all the trainings she has.

They stopped in front of a classroom which Yun-bi assumes to be class 2-5. Once Ms. Park opens the door and comes in, everybody rushes to their seats.

Yun-bi follows her quietly and stand beside the table, waiting for the teacher to introduce her.

"Everyone, meet your new classmate. She will be joining your class starting today," Ms. Park pauses as she looks at Yun-bi. "Go on, introduce yourself."

Yun-bi looks at everyone before she started talking. "Hi! I'm Yun-bi, I just transferred here so I hope we can all be friends," she says enthusiastically then looked at their teacher, not wanting to see their reaction to her.

She missed the looks of happiness, excitement, and even jealousy from some. But most importantly, she missed the curious gaze from the guy seating at the back row of the class.

"You can seat beside Nam-ra, she's the class president," Ms. Park informs her while pointing at the seat next to the window.

The classes continue until their morning break. Some students came over to Yun-bi's seat to greet her before they proceed to the canteen. She stayed in her seat until very few students remain in the room.

She was about to get up when she realized that Nam-ra was still sitting beside her and doesn't seem to be planning to get foods. "Hey, Nam-Ra right? I'm Yun-bi, I hope we can be friends," she says as she offers her hand to the class president who's busy reading a textbook.

Yun-bi was about to retrieve her hand when Nam-ra held it and shake their hands. The girl only smiled lightly then went back to reading so Yun-bi decided to leave the girl alone and just tour around the school during the break.

As soon as she walks out of the room, she heard a voice from her right which startled her almost made her stumble to her feet. "Hey -- oh sorry about that," the guy looks at her apologetically. "I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to our class."

"It's fine and thank you. I'm really grateful everyone has been nice to me," Yun-bi smiles. "What's your name by the way?" She asks curiously.

"Su-hyeok. My name's Lee Su-hyeok."

He was about to say something else when someone interrupted him. "Yah Su-hyeok! I'm hungry let's go-- oh hi!" The guy says just then realizing that Su-hyeok was talking to the new girl. "I'm Gyeong-su," he introduces himself before looking at Su-hyeok whose attention was still on Yun-bi who is oblivious of the attention the guy was giving her. "Let's go Su-hyeok."

With that, the two walks to the right wing of the hallway as Yun-bi decided to take the left wing and go to the school ground.

***

LEE SU-HYEOK and Gyeong-su were walking away from Yun-bi when he felt a slap in his head. "Yah Gyeong-su what are you doing?" He confronts the boy while patting his head.

"I should be the one asking you that, you know," Gyeong-su explains as they continue to walk towards the canteen. "You've been staring at the new girl ever since she came into the room. I mean she's really pretty not gonna lie."

"Am I being weird?" Su-hyeok interrupts him.

Gyeong-su looks at him before nodding. "Wait so you really admit that you're looking at her huh," he says teasingly.

"Tss I don't know what you're talking about," Su-hyeok says before started walking faster to avoid any more teasing.