017

OH YUN-BI was looking back while running up the stairs when she felt Su-hyeok came into a halt. When she turns, she saw Cheong-san trying to open the door.

"Open it!" Dae-su exclaims as he walks to the door.

"It's locked," Cheong-san replies, still breathing heavily. He then tried to input random digits but it's not working as well.

"Maybe there's someone there! Try to call out," Yun-bi suggests from the back as she would still check behind every once in a while.

Joon-yeong walks towards it and started calling for help as he bangs the door. "Is anyone there? Open the door! Anyone?"

Nothing happens so Dae-su and Wu-jin decided to brute force it, but it won't budge.

"They're coming," Nam-ra mutters.

Su-hyeok suddenly walks towards the door, pulling Yun-bi behind. "Stay right here," he says as he lets go of her hand and tightens his grip on the wooden weapon he has.

"No," Yun-bi says before walking past him and into the stairs beside Cheong-san. "I can help too." She then prepared herself to swing the bat at any moment.

And just a few moments later, a horde of zombies started appearing in front of them.

The three of them are trying to stop the zombies as much as they can. The weapon Su-hyeok was holding broke as soon as he hits a zombie, so he was now using his body to push and kick them away. Cheong-san was using the music stand he has from before. And Yun-bi was using the bat and trying to hit them in the head as strong as she can.

She saw Su-hyeok got tackled down by one zombie and quickly runs to them and hit it at the back before kicking it down the stairs. Cheong-san then helps him get up.

They were able to stand back up, but more and more are coming but the door still won't open despite any attempts they did.

"Throw this over!" Nam-ra shouts, calling for the others as she grabs the tarpaulin that was folded on the floor.

They immediately help her with it and throw the other end of the tarpaulin down on the zombies in the stairs. This helped in trapping them there since zombies don't really think and just keep on trying to attack.

There are still some that are getting out but the three would push them down as soon as they can. They keep doing it as Dae-su and Wu-jin still tries to open the door when a familiar figure walks up from the stairs.

Gwi-nam was holding up a female zombie in his hands. He then throws it down which caused an opening in the tarpaulin and more zombies started to get out of the trap.

They continue to fight off the zombies but Gwi-nam finally gets close to Cheong-san. He tried to hit Gwi-nam but it did not affect the guy.

Gwi-nam grabs him by his clothes. "Give me your eye," he says as he held Cheong-san face and place his finger by the guy's eyes.

Suddenly, Nam-ra grabs him by the neck. "Why didn't you die?" She then throws him down which shocked everyone.

"Guys! The door is open," On-jo exclaims when the door automatically unlocked.

The others went out to the rooftop as soon as it opened, while Su-hyeok and Cheong-san pushes off the zombies that are close to them.

Once everyone was outside, Cheong-san closes and locks the door as the others are trying to signal and call for the helicopter that just started to fly away from them.

"Come back!"

"Help us please! Come back here!"

They continued to call but nothing happens as it was now too far away.