010

OH YUN-BI falls to the ground with someone when she was pulled into the room. She then saw Cheong-san quickly closing the door behind her and putting a barrier to keep it from opening.

"Yun-bi, are you alright?" Su-hyeok, the one who pulled her inside, asks despite being still on the ground after they both stumble in.

He holds her arm after he did not hear a reply from her as she was breathing heavily. "Yeah, just.. I'm fine," she says before trying to stand but falls back down due to her legs still shaking.

Su-hyeok immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and helped her to move towards one of the chairs by the table.

Everyone came over to check up on her. Nam-ra who sees Yun-bi as a close friend held her hands. "I'm glad your back," she said smiling to the girl.

"Yeah.. not really a big deal, I just almost died couple of times," Yun-bi jokes but only got a slap on her arm from Nam-ra.

The others went back to their spots when they figured out she's fine. She looked around, checking everybody when she realized who's standing just few feet away from her.

"Ms. Park!" Their teacher came over her and give her a hug of encouragement.

"Wait, why is Gyeong-su there?" Yun-bi asks when she glanced inside the recording room.

None of them dared to answer, though they were giving small glances over the person sitting behind her. She turns and saw Na-yeon who just glared when their eyes met.

Yun-bi just went back to sitting properly on her sit before leaning over to Su-hyeok. "Yah, what happened?" She asks in a whisper.

Su-hyeok was about to answer but his breath hitch when he realizes their close proximity. "Uhmm.." Before he could get over it, they heard Cheong-san. "Ms. Park, it's been 30 minutes but Gyeong-su still won't come out."

"Don't worry. I'll talk to him," Ms. Park says before coming into the recording room. The others came over near the glass window, curious on what's going on as well but Yun-bi remained in her seat, just listening to their small comments.

After a while, Ms. Park came out but Gyeong-su remains sitting inside. "He said, he'll just stay for another 30 minutes."

Cheong-san offers to go inside but Ji-min stops him. "Why should you go? If someone's going in to talk to him, it should be Na-yeon."

This made everyone move their gazes at her. "Why should I? I never did anything wrong."

"He's like that because of you though."

"I just suspected him. I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm just trying to save everyone here, but you just keep picking on me." Na-yeon says, still defending her actions.

"That's enough," Ms. Park says before looking at Na-yeon, slightly crouching in front of her. "You promised to talk to him and say sorry once 30 minutes has passed right?"

"Yes."

Ms. Park sighs before standing up. "Well, it's been 30 minutes."

"Fine. I'll talk to him," she says before walking towards the door.

The others stayed standing by the glass window, trying to guess what's going on. And based on their comments, Yun-bi realized that they had another fight. She got no idea why he's there though.

"She grabbed his hand. Oh my God," Yun-bi hears Dae-su comments.

Nam-ra suddenly stands from her seat before moving near the glass window as well. Her abrupt action made Yun-bi curious of what's happening, so she also came over. She did not notice anything, though it's a little strange seeing Na-yeon holding Gyeong-su's hands when they would just usually argue.