013

OH YUN-BI walks towards Su-hyeok while the others are standing close to the windows, still trying to look if Cheong-san would come back at any moment.

She holds his arm then pulled him towards one of the chairs by the table as he looks exhausted from their encounter with the infected ones.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asks in concern as she glances at him.

"Yeah.. just," he trails as he looks at On-jo who remains standing in front of the window.

She holds his face and makes him face her. "It' s not your fault. I'm sure he'll be fine," she says once their eyes met.

Yun-bi's hands then moved to his hands before squeezing it. "Go, talk to her," she says then she motions her head towards the girl by the window.

***

LEE SU-HYEOK slowly approaches On-jo who's looking distantly outside. "I'm sure Cheong-san's safe. You know how fast he can run and dodge those zombies."

On-jo wipes off the tears in her cheeks. "You know, he never listens to me ever since we were kids. I told him not to go but he still insisted."

"I'm sorry. I should've brought him back." Su-hyeok sighs after this, not sure whether what he's saying is actually helping the girl.

On-jo did not answer and just looked up at the sky where she sees helicopters flying around. Just then she got an idea.

She suddenly turns away from the window and walked to where Joon-yeong was sitting. "Joon-yeong, you've mention before that you're making drones in science club, right?"

"Do you want to use that to look for Cheong-san?"

On-jo nods as he immediately picked-up her idea. "Is that possible?"

"We can do that, but it was in the science lab and it's full of zombies out there, right?"

On-jo turns and points at the hose that they used to climb down from there. "That."

"You mean we have to climb that?" Joon-yeong asks at her seemingly hard plan.

"But the science lab is filled with zombies too, right?" Hyo-ryung reminds them then glances at Yun-bi who's the last person that left the lab.

Yun-bi nods, "I only got out of the supply room when they came rushing to the windows."

On-jo moves her gaze at the girl. "So there weren't any zombies in that room?" She clarifies which Yun-bi answers with a nod.

"We have to find Cheong-san. You know we can only rely on one another."

"Yes, that would be good to have the drone. We can find Cheong-san then look outside to know what's the situation there. We can also send message asking for help with that," Nam-ra adds to further convince the others in On-jo's plan.

"But who will go and get it?" Hyo-ryung finally asks.

"I'll go. I've had experiences in climbing ropes before because of fire department trainings," On-jo volunteers.

Su-hyeok doesn't want to risk anyone else though. "No, I'll go."

"Don't," Yun-bi exclaims which caught everyone's attention. "I.. I mean, you already put your life in danger when you went to the teacher's office. You can't keep doing that.. right?"

"The drone isn't completed yet, so there are still parts that are needed. Does anyone know what to get?" Joon-yeong interrupts. The others remained silent as none of them knows about it too.