008

NAM ON-JO once again tries to approach I-sak but Cheong-san won't let her go.

"Guys, do something! Throw her out the window," Na-yeon exclaims as I-sak's bones started to crack due to her frantic movements while still lying on the ground.

Once she stands, her back was facing all the students. She then slowly turned her body and run to where On-jo and Cheong-san are. He was able to push her away immediately, then pick up a stool.

He was about to hit I-sak when On-jo tries to stop him which only caught I-sak's attention.

She run towards On-jo but Cheong-san did not let that happen as he pushes her to the window.

The others watched as On-jo tries to save her friend from falling while Cheong-san is stopping her from doing it.

On-jo breaks down when I-sak falls. She just lost her bestfriend.

She's not the only one who's grieving though. Everyone was sad for the loss of another friend because of this outbreak. However, they don't have much time to stall as the zombies outside continues to bang the doors and windows.

Cheong-san realizes this and suggested to use the hose as rope to get down to other rooms.

He tries to reach for it with his hands but it's too far, so he went into the room inside the science lab where equipment are being stored. He got the arm from a mannequin and used it to reach the hose.

Once he got it, they made knots where they can step their foot as they go down.

Cheong-san was about to go down first but he realized that On-jo might need him later as she doesn't look like she still has motivation to continue.

"Gyeong-su, go down first."

"Why? Is there something down there?" Gyeong-su complains but get in position, nonetheless.

"Ms. Park is here! Hurry!" Gyeong-su tells them as soon as he reached the room at the end of the hose.

Yun-bi helps Nam-ra in holding one of the doors as they watch the others go down first.

One by one, they are moving to the other room and the other barricades no longer have people holding them so Yun-bi decided to immediately leave a note for Su-hyeok. To let him know where they would be if he looked for them.

"Nam-ra, hold it first. I'll just do something," she tells their class president as she started looking for somewhere to write.

Once she sticks the note on the board, she saw that only four of them is left in the room, so she runs back to Nam-ra. "Pres, go. I'll hold this down first."

Nam-ra was about to disagree with her but saw the determination on her face. She runs to the window and starts climbing down, not wasting any time.

Yun-bi saw the other two still talking to one another. She knows it's not the time for that, but she also cannot blame On-jo for feeling that way after just losing her friend.

"Cheong-san, you and On-jo go down first. I'll hold this off as long as I can," she tells the guy who hesitantly nods at her before guiding On-jo on the rope.

Cheong-san looks back and saw the zombies slowly coming in the window and continuously pushing the doors. His eyes then landed on the only other person in the room.

When their eyes met, there is an immediate understanding in them. They both know there's not enough time.

Yun-bi glances at her left where the other room is. Cheong-san follows her gaze and easily understood what she's trying to say.