014

LEE SU-HYEOK saw Yun-bi sitting on the corner when he turns away from the screen as they heard Ji-min's cries. He walks slowly towards her and crouches in front of her.

"Hey," Su-hyeok calls for her as he places his hand on hers.

Yun-bi looks up at him with confused look on her face as she stares at him. It's as if she's trying to look for answers at questions she don't want to speak out loud.

"You can tell me."

She sighs as she unfolds her arms and tap the space beside her, inviting him to sit which he quickly accepted.

Yun-bi leans her head on the cabinet at their back. "I.. I saw her," she starts before glancing at him. "My grandma. I saw her car outside. She isn't even supposed to be here. She's supposed to be in Yangdong."

"Then maybe, it's not her. It could just be the same car," he tries to comfort the girl. He knows something was bothering her but he didn't realized it was because of this.

Yun-bi shakes her head. "It's her. There.. there was this stuff toy that she gave me when I was a kid. She hangs that in the rear-view mirror of her car. And.. I saw it. It's there," she explains as tears started to flow to her cheeks. She sniffles, trying to stop herself from crying any further and trying to look tough despite feeling her heart aches every time she thinks about her grandmother. "I didn't even say goodbye properly. I should've at least hugged her."

Su-hyeok caresses her back as she buries her head back into her arms. He doesn't know what to say to make the girl feel better. All he knows is that he needed to be there for her.

***

LEE SU-HYEOK helps Yun-bi get up and move to one of the chairs by the table.

The room was filled with silence after the events that just occurred. However, this silence was broken when On-jo's voice was heard in the room. "Ji-min!"

Everyone quickly turns and saw Ji-min climbing the window. "What are you doing?"

"Let me go!"

They immediately tried to stop her and drag her away from the window.

Su-hyeok runs to them to help but Yun-bi remains in her seat, baffled at how the hopelessness made Ji-min do it.

"Just leave me alone! I want to die! I can't do this," the girl exclaims as tears continue to flow down her cheeks.

Once they got her away from the window, she still struggled and pleaded them to let her go. But they only did when she breaks down and stopped struggling. "My parents are dead. How can I leave alone?"

They remained silent though as they didn't know how to comfort the girl right now, knowing that they would probably be as helpless as she is if they were in the same position.

On-jo decided to talk to Ji-min once she calmed down a bit. They went inside the recording room as the others remained outside.

Suddenly they heard a loud piercing sound from the speakers before they heard Ji-min's voice.

Nam-ra quickly came inside the recording room while the others followed behind. As they were entering, they heard that piercing noise again, but this time, they know where it came from.

"What are you doing?" On-jo asks Nam-ra curiously.

"I think we can get out of here."

And few moments later, they were gathered around the table as Nam-ra presents the idea she had that could help them get out of here.

"This is where Cheong-san is," she says while marking a room in the drawing she had in the whiteboard. "If we only play music on the speakers at the left side, the zombies will go there. We can take the stairs at the right to get to where he is. And after that, we would go to the rooftop with the center stairs."