016

CHOI NAM-RA suddenly get up from leaning on her arms, causing the two to quickly move away from one another.

She stares at the Yun-bi and Su-hyeok curiously. As if she was trying to figure out something.

"W-why?" Yun-bi asks lowly, embarrassed that they just kissed beside the girl who most probably saw them based on her stares at them.

"Nothing. It's just that.. your heart are beating so fast. Both of you."

Yun-bi looks at Su-hyeok and widens her eyes at him. "Why didn't you tell me she's up?" She whispers which the guy answered with a shrug.

"I didn't even know."

Suddenly, Nam-ra stood up and started walking close to the walls that separates the room from the hallway. Yun-bi quickly followed since their hands are still tied together.

"What is it?" She asks the girl curiously.

"I heard something."

Everyone also noticed Nam-ra's action and walked closely towards them.

Hyo-ryung leans to On-jo. "What if she's turning?"

"I thought hambies don't turn?" Dae-su interrupts which caused the girl to push him away.

"You scared me."

Nam-ra turns to them. "I can hear someone."

"You mean a zombie?" Yun-bi asks, also having no idea what the girl is talking about just like anyone else.

She shakes her head before trying to lean again to the wall. "Someone's puking."

"Can you stop that? You're scaring me," Hyo-ryung comments.

Nam-ra turns to her. "Don't you hear it?"

"What are you talking about?" On-jo asks before looking at the others. "Do hear anything?"

Dae-su shakes his head. "I can only hear that zombie," he says, motioning his head towards the piano where a zombie was stuck.

No one said anything else as Nam-ra looks at each and one of them. Everyone's getting anxious with the looks she's giving them. Finally, she turns to the supply room. "We should get out of here. Something feels weird here," she said once her eyes went back to the group.

"There are too many zombies outside so we can't just go out," Cheong-san says.

"We should've already gone to the rooftop when the music's still playing," Dae-su answers, frustrated after they lost their chance.

"Wait, that's right. Let's play music," On-jo exclaims.

"But where can we get one?"

She turns back and glances at the camera they just used to record a message a while ago.

On-jo picks it up before elaborating her plan. "We'll build a barricade in the middle then lure them through the sound of the music. We can also use the instruments to make more noises," she says as she paces in front of them. "Once the hallways got cleared, we'll use the back door and go to the rooftop."

"I see. She sucks at school, but she's pretty smart," Dae-su comments which earned a snarl from her. "What? It's a compliment."

Cheong-san ignores their bantering as he glances at the others. "Let's try doing that. We can think about the rest later on." The rest of them immediately agrees.

"We have a TV too. We can connect the music there to make it louder," Joon-yeong suggests. "Ji-min, help me look for the cord."

With that, everyone started working on the plan.