002

OH YUN-BI went back to class right before the next period starts. She just listened to their teacher's instructions regarding the special activities and quizzes she has to take.

When the lunch time came, all students immediately run out of the classroom to reserve seats in the canteen.

Yun-bi sighs before standing from her seat and walking towards the destination of any other students. She has been dreading for this time because she still isn't close with anyone that she could seat with.

"Aish I should have just spent my morning break socializing instead of touring the school," she says to herself, regretting her actions.

Once she reached the canteen, she went straight to the line and wait for her food. She muttered a thanks to the lady giving out foods before turning around and looking for place to seat.

Her breath hitch when her eyes met a pair of beautiful brown eyes. She immediately moves her eye away from Su-hyeok, feeling awkward with their eye contact.

Yun-bi thought about joining their table but she doesn't know the rest of them, so she throws that idea out.

She saw Nam-ra on a table with two another person, but they don't seem to each other so Yun-bi decided to talk to her. "Hey pres, can I seat here?"

Nam-ra looks up at her before giving her a nod and a small smile which she returned with a big one.

Yun-bi started eating quietly when she heard a voice from behind her. "Are you new here?" The girl asks her, but before Yun-bi could reply, the girl continued. "Do you know how to dance?"

She only looked at the girl in shock and confusion. "Does she know me? How could someone recognize me here?" She asks herself.

"Oh you might be confused, but I'm Chae-won, the president of the dance club. I saw you and I thought you really look pretty so I wanted to invite you for the audition later. So.. do you dance?" The girl explained while smiling at her.

"Well, just.. a little," Yun-bi answers.

"That's great!" She replies before handing me a paper that includes the details of the said audition. "Hey give her the songs they have to perform," she orders the guy behind her.

After giving her the songs, the two left.

From the other table, Su-hyeok looks at Yun-bi with concern in his eyes as he doesn't know what's going on when the president of dance club approached her.

Once the two left, he felt relieved as he looked at the girl. She stared at the paper handed to her before putting it down and went back to eating.

OH YUN-BI was walking towards the bench outside their school building, contemplating on whether she would go to the audition or not. "There's nothing wrong with that right? It won't be the same.. I hope."

With that she went to the library to use the computer and look for the dance she has to learn. She doesn't know if that's allowed but she there's no other way since Ms. Park has their phone.

***

LEE SU-HYEOK take up the courage to talk to Yun-bi once their last period ended. He doesn't know why, but he always feels the need to talk to her and just make her feel welcomed in their class.

"Yun-bi," he starts once he reached the girl's seat. "I just want to ask what the senior asked you. You look pretty shock so I'm curious if I can help you with anything."

"No need to worry, she just invited me to audition in their club," Yun-bi replies without looking at him as she packs her things.

"Would you go?" He continues to ask.