012

OH YUN-BI and the girls are looking for things that can be used to cover the glass window since the recording room will be used as the bathroom. While the guys are looking for things that could absorb wastes.

Those who were done gathered around near the window. "Aish that smells." They complain as Dae-su went out of their makeshift bathroom after his turn as Joon-yeong went in.

Just few moments later, Joon-yeong went out while holding his breath. "Stop overreacting. It doesn't even smell."

Yun-bi only chuckles at their constant teasing but it suddenly drops when the conversation went back to their current situation.

"There's nobody out there. There are very few buildings and stores that have lights on. It's either they all fled or already turned," Nam-ra states.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't think they will come and save us," she immediately answers.

As much as this is realistic, nobody likes this idea though. "Don't be too pessimistic," Joon-yeong comments.

"Don't you know my mom? She would've already came here looking for me, but she isn't here."

This suddenly remind Yun-bi of something though. Her grandmother. She was too preoccupied on surviving that she forgot about her.

Yun-bi immediately reach out to her pocket to look for her phone, but she froze when she remembers something. "Wait.. has Na-yeon gave you any phone?"

The others turned to her before shaking their head.

"Shit. I handed her my phone back in science lab and she never gave it back," she states as she lightly hits her head for forgetting about that.

"I hope she got in Yangdong safely and stayed there," she only mutters to herself before bringing her attention back to the group.

"Let's discuss what we're going to do," Ji-min suggests to the group.

"We have to wait to be rescued. Let's stay here than going somewhere dangerous," On-jo counters.

Nam-ra wasn't having it though. She doesn't like to just wait around. "And if no one comes? We'll just die here waiting?"

"It's probably because it's nighttime. I'm pretty sure they will come and try to save us in the morning," Su-hyeok says, trying to avoid another argument to happen among them.

"Plus, it would also be dangerous for us to go out at this time. We won't see the zombies properly," Yun-bi adds to also accommodate Nam-ra's concern.

With that, the group decided to wait until morning for the help to arrive.

***

OH YUN-BI was the first time to be awake among the group. She gets up from leaning her head on the table and carefully started walking to the window.

She watches as helicopters pass by their school, possibly saving other people but not them.

After couple of minutes of just contemplating on the events that is happening to them, she felt a hand touched her shoulder. She saw Su-hyeok to her left when she turns.

"No one came to rescue us," Yun-bi states as she glances at the guy who still has a sleepy face. "I think we cannot just stay here."

Su-hyeok nods in agreement as they stare at the helicopters flying away from them. "Let's discuss it with the others first, okay?" He then reaches for her hand that is placed by the windowsill.