022

OH YUN-BI brought the things she found that can be used as armor in the middle of the room for others to get theirs. Everyone is still busy with finishing the barrier they are making when they heard Cheong-san called their attention.

"Hey. A chocolate bar." The guys quickly go to him to check it out and try to look for more.

Dae-su grabs it from Cheong-san's hold. "Can we eat this?" He says while scanning the packaging. "It's already past the expiration date."

"Can't we just eat that?" Su-hyeok asks.

"Ofcourse we can. It's better than not eating at all."

They gather around in circle as they discuss how to divide it. Dae-su opens the chocolate bar before handing it to Wu-jin. "Just take little bites, okay? Everyone has to eat."

"I said take a small one," Dae-su says irritably after Wu-jin takes a bite.

He gives it to On-jo before turning to the guy. "I only ate this much," he explains as he gestures his hand.

On-jo takes a small bite from the chocolate bar before giving it to the next person beside her.

"I already ate," Mi-jin says before handing it to Hyo-ryung who also took a small portion.

She then gave it to Nam-ra who just handed it straight to Chae-won.

The girl then takes a bite passed it to the next one. Yun-bi stared at the food in front of her, contemplating whether she would take a bite or not. She hasn't eaten in almost two days but somehow, the chocolate bar doesn't appeal to her. At the end she decided to just pass it to Su-hyeok who looks at her in concern before taking a bite.

This continued until the chocolate bar went back to Dae-su who immediately placed the remaining food in his mouth.

"Wait, Joon-yeong hasn't eaten yet," Yun-bi quickly exclaims before he could completely eat the chocolate bar.

Dae-su slowly turns to the guy as he moves it away from him. "I.. I'm sorry. I thought I was the last one. Here," he hands it to Joon-yeong who then grabs it.

"If Yun-bi didn't called you out you almost ate everything," Wu-jin interrupts teasingly.

"I swear, I didn't mean to do that," Dae-su quickly tries to explain as he turns to the others who just shakes their head at him.

***

OH YUN-BI watches as everyone gets something to use as an armor to protect them.

"Let me put this on you," Su-hyeok says to her as he walks to her with a bandage in his one hand.

He reaches for her hand but Yun-bi pulls it away. "Just give that to others." He was about to argue when she continues. "They'll need that more than me. You know that."

Su-hyeok sighs knowing that he won't be able to convince the girl. In the short time that he has known her, that's one of the things he learned. Once she decided on something, you cannot convince her otherwise.

Once everyone is done preparing themselves, they positioned the barrier they made and stand in place.

"Are you ready? I'll open the door now," Joon-yeong says when her turns to them. He was the one assigned to be at the front.

"It's going to work, right?" Dae-su asks as looks around the others. His eyes landed on Yun-bi who gave him a comforting nod.

Yun-bi felt a hand clutch on her arm. She turns and saw Hyo-ryung on her side. "It will be hard for us to move," she says to the girl.

"I'm scared," Hyo-ryung answers with pleading eyes. Yun-bi sighs and reach out to grab her hand. She just noticed the missing girl, Ji-min, who's always close to Hyo-ryung, but she decided not to ask. She's sure whatever explanation she would hear, it won't be a good one and might only affect the girl beside her more.

"I'll open it," Joon-yeong states once Su-hyeok stands beside him. Everyone else hold onto the barrier in front of them, ready to push once the doors opens.

Su-hyeok and Joon-yeong grabs the door handle and twist it open at the same time. Ha-ri shoots arrow at those who came close to them while Su-hyeok uses the bat in his hands.

Once the end of the barrier was already out of the small room, they quickly formed it into a circle and tied it close.

"It's done! Push!" Su-hyeok exclaims.

At this time, the zombies already started piling up around the barrier and once they started pushing towards the door at the other end of the building, it was already too hard for them.

"It won't fucking budge!" Dae-su shouts as the groaning are increasing. It's not only from the zombies trying to get to them but also the students themselves who are giving their best to move the barrier forward.

"Push harder! Harder!"

"It won't move!" At this point, they realized that they needed to rid of the zombies in order to be able to move. One by one, they started using the weapon in their hands to push off the ones in front of them.

Yun-bi wraps her hands tightly on the metal rod in her hands as she targets the head of the zombies. She continues to do this until she heard a squeal beside her. She turns and saw a zombie grabs a hold of Hyo-ryung. Yun-bi quickly came over and help her get away from the zombie. She was just helping Hyo-ryung recover when they saw On-jo landed on her butt when someone grabbed her leg.

"Let go!" She exclaims. Nam-ra immediately helped her.

Chae-won turns towards the four of them. "What are you doing? Keep pushing! Push harder!"

With that, they return to helping push the barrier. They were making very little movement so Su-hyeok and Joon-yeong decided to come over and help as the others keep the zombies from getting up the barrier.

"Fuck!" Yun-bi heard a voice behind her. She turns and saw Mi-jin being grabbed by a zombie on her shoulders. She was about to run and help her when someone passes by her.

Yun-bi saw Chae-won pushing the zombie's face from biting the other girl. However, she didn't notice that her hand came too close to the zombie's mouth and was able to bite her.

They heard a loud scream from the girl. Mi-jin was able to stab the zombie, but it was still stuck there so Yun-bi came over and used the metal rod in her hands to push it away.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Mi-jin asks the girl who fell on the floor.

Yun-bi quickly crouches beside her. "Chae-won.." she mutters but was not able to say anything when her gaze landed on the bite on the girl's hand.

Chae-won did not say anything and just look around at each one of them with a defeated expression on her face. "I shouldn't have said I'd take responsibility."

"It's fine. We're going to get out of here!" Yun-bi tries to encourage the girl.

Chae-won looks directly at her eyes, nodding to herself. "I'll get you out of here," she says before quickly climbing up the barrier and going to the other side.

"Chae-won!" Mi-jin calls out to her.

"What the hell? What are you doing?!" Cheong-san exclaims after seeing the girl climb. The others are also confused because they didn't know that she was bit trying to save Mi-jin.

They continued to call her, but zombies already started coming to her. Yun-bi watches as she stands from the ground and pushes all the zombies coming her way. She then grabs the ones that are still right outside the barrier.

"Keep on pushing!" Chae-won says which made Yun-bi snap out of her thoughts and start helping to push the barrier.

They saw how she helps them bring the barrier forward despite continuously being attack and bit by the zombies that she would push away just to help them.

"Let's go! Let's get out of here, okay?" That was the last things they heard from her as she was tackled down and was already completely turned when she stands back up again.