005

LEE SU-HYEOK was walking excitedly to school because it has been two days since he last saw Yun-bi because of weekends.

When he arrived at their classroom, no one was still there. "Maybe I'm just a little early," he thought to himself.

However, the bell already rang for the start of their classes and she's still not around. He's not the only one who noticed it though as Ms. Park immediately asked the class about her.

Nam-ra raised her hand, asking for permission to talk. "Yun-bi sent me a message last night and told me she won't be able to come to classes today, probably tomorrow. She said she has been sick over the weekend and still needed some rest." Su-hyeok's brows furrow in concern to the girl.

Ms. Park nodded at her. "Tell her to get well soon and take as much rest as she needs."

Su-hyeok is currently walking with Dae-su and Gyeong-su to the canteen, but his mind is somewhere else.

"Yah, you look so occupied, what are you thinking about?" Gyeong-su says as he nudges him.

"Yun-bi," he answers without any second thoughts which caused Dae-su and Gyeong-su to look at each other before giving him a teasing smile.

"Don't worry about her, she probably just got a cold or something," Dae-su assures him.

Gyeong-su nods in agreement. "Plus, you're being too obvious."

This made Su-hyeok finally look at them. "Obvious about what?"

"That you like her," the two buys answered him in unison.

"W-what? I.. I don't like her, where did you get that idea?" He immediately denies.

The two only smirks at him. "You're too obvious. No need to deny," with that, the two runs to the canteen while laughing.

"I like her? Is that it. Is that the reason why I have always felt different towards her?"

The following morning, Su-hyeok passed by a café on the way to school. Yun-bi suddenly comes to his mind so he decided to order some foods and drinks for her but reminded himself not to get a coffee because she hated that.

Once he arrived at their classroom, with the paper bag of food in his hands, no one was still there. He thought about just living the food and drink in her table but decided against the idea. "I'll just give it to her directly, so I could check on her as well," he says to himself as he proceeds to his seat.

After a while, few other students arrived, however, there's no sight of Yun-bi. "Maybe, she's not going to school yet," he sighs at the thought.

***

OH YUN-BI was seating on the passenger seat of her grandmother's car this morning. The old lady wouldn't let her walk to school today. Actually, Yun-bi just pleaded her to just attend school already.

"Yun-bi we're here," she utters as the car cane to a halt. "Are you sure you're fine going to school now? You could just come with me at Yangdong. It will just be a two-day trip."

Yun-bi only looked at her grandmother before shaking her head. "I'm not up for a trip right now. Plus, I will miss a lot of activities if I miss another day."

Her grandmother is going to Yangdong to visit an old friend of hers. She says that they are getting old so visiting old friends and acquittance soon is better than doing it later.

"Fine, but make sure to take care of yourself, okay?" The old lady says before giving her granddaughter a tight hug. "Don't skip your lunch, you haven't even had breakfast yet."