018

OH YUN-BI decided to help the girl who was sitting on the floor. "Chae-won," she said, calling the attention of the girl.

Chae-won's face was filled with shock when she looks up the one who called her. "Yun-bi? How did you survive?"

"Uhh.. I'm with my friends," she answered and looked around at the others who were looking curiously at them.

"Oh hey. I'm Chae-won. President of dance club if you don't already know," the girl introduced herself. "I'm a senior so all of you are probably younger than me, right?" She asked which garnered a nod from them. She then started walking to the bonfire they created.

"You're alone?" Cheong-san asked Chae-won once she rested.

She was rubbing her hands together to get warmer in her body. "Well.. we encountered a lot of zombies on the way here. And they were all bitten," she answered nonchalantly.

The group decided to go back to their seats around the bonfire and continued their sharing around it.

The atmosphere got a little awkward though when Cheong-san confessed his feeling for On-jo.

Yun-bi watched as Cheong-san and On-jo talk slightly away from the rest of them.

"Did you know about that? I have no idea," Dae-su commented.

Hyo-ryung looked at him. "You're the only one who didn't know."

"Wait, everyone knew?"

Yun-bi chuckled at the guy's cluelessness. She immediately noticed that in just few days because of how Cheong-san acts around her. She cannot blame On-jo though because it seems like Cheong-san would always conceal his feelings by teasing and joking around her.

Their peaceful night around the bonfire was disturbed when they heard a sudden squeal from On-jo as Nam-ra abruptly stood from her seat.

"On-jo!" Cheong-san exclaimed when he saw Gwi-nam holding the girl.

This alerted everyone else who watched as Gwi-nam tackles Cheong-san down.

Su-hyeok quickly run towards them and kicked the guy. He continued to fight Gwi-nam but he has an extraordinary strength and he ended up kicking Su-hyeok away.

Yun-bi and the other girls ran to On-jo who was thrown on the ground and helped her get up.

"Who the hell are you?" Gwi-nam asked after he took his time to look around the other students at the rooftop.

"What about you?" Dae-su boldly questioned the guy.

"It's me," he smirked arrogantly at them, but it disappeared when they did remained staring at him. "You don't know me? How the fuck can you not know me?"

"I know. I've said it before," Cheong-san interrupted him. "You were the bullies' gopher."

This only enraged the guy. "Call me that again, and I'll kill you."

"You're never a thug or a cool kid. And now you're not a zombie or a human. Then and now.. you're nothing."

Cheong-san's comments on the guy made Yun-bi worried after learning how strong he is and pissing him off at that moment was not the right decision.

"I'm not just going to kill you. I'll gouge your eyes and throw you to the zombies," he then looked at the others. "Everyone who is not Cheong-san, run away. Unless you want to end up like him."

His warning scared them, but they were not planning on leaving anyone behind, not right now.

"You're all dead," he said before charging to Cheong-san who quickly blocked him.