Yandere Error x Ink <3

Hello! We've got another cool request from CcinoSanzUwU
I hope you enjoy!

It had been awhile since the stars and the bad guys have signed their peace treaty with each other, since error wasn't an official member this had no effect on him. So he was allowed to continue his little hateful loving fights with his nemesis, ink. To be completely truthful, he did not hate ink infact, he admired him, he was obsessed with him. Ink had been on his way home from his little job he had started ever since the treaty had been made, he's basically been working at a cat cafe as a little side job.
Error had followed from afar, making sure his footsteps couldn't be heard from the snow crunching. (mmm crispy crunchy snow) eventually ink had made it back to the doodle sphere safely, error had still been watching him. The color on ink's pupils had begun to fade away a bit, so he took out his little sash of vials. Error had decided he'd enact his plan now, he'd open a portal to ink's direct location and force his strings into it, the strings would pull ink into the portal, it closing shortly after.
"Huh? What's going on-" ink would look around, now coming face to face with error. "Oh hey error- sooooo why'd ya do that? I had to take my vials- wait- did I bring my vials with me?" Ink went silent for a few moments. "What were we talking about again?" Error would just stare at them, extremely silent. "Error? You alright pal? Amigo? Friend? Buddy? Uhhhh- this is weir-" ink was now strung up, he wouldn't be able to move his arms or legs. "Hey! What was that for! Error!"
He'd grin slightly looking at ink who had been strung up now. "I can't do this anymore ink." Ink looked confused. "Huh? What do you mean? Do you mean our fights?" Error would shake his head. "No ink, I love you and I can't stand to see you be taken by other pathetic abominations. You deserve to be with me, We were made for each other ink." Ink was uncomfortable. "Wow- um.. Jeez- uh- do you need a Snickers or something? Because I think I rather have you hate me than love me-" Error would frown. "I've got you a gift ink."
Warning if blood or gore disturbs you please don't read past here.

Error would place a box wrapped in some beautiful wrapping paper down in front of ink. "It took me a long while to get this present for you so I hope you like it." Error would open the box in wrapping paper, inside of it there had been very bloody and mutilated head, it was hard to identify who it had belonged to. That was until ink had seen one thing, a golden crown. It was dream, error had killed and beheaded dream. "Isn't this a nice gift ink?" He'd take out the crown, putting it on their head. Ink's tears began to roll down his cheeks, ink had loved dream dearly. "You monster! Get away from me!" Ink would try to move away from error despite being trapped in the strings.
Error would grin slightly. "Don't you understand ink? You can't get away from me. I love you ink, and everyone else who got in the way of our love is gone. Ink was in shock, his tears continuing to roll down his cheeks.

The end!

Don't worry error got ink McDonald's after :D