Yandere Shattered x Blue <3

Hello again everyone! This oneshot was requested by the majestic CcinoSanzUwU
I hope you enjoy!
Also I hope you don't mind me using a sort of apocalyptic type au for this! This kinda thing has been on my mind for awhile!

Blue had been wandering around the little wasteland in what used to be his home, all of the houses had been torn down prior or had been burnt, the charred black remains of the houses had been scattered on the scarred ground. Once, a few months ago to be exact, the quiet little town had been a peaceful and beautiful town. The people in this now ghost town had once been quite Friendly and everyone knew everybody, blue had some really wonderful memories here. He used to have so many great friends here that were now either Missing,dead, or have betrayed them due to the stress of the world's fate.
Blue had to keep going on his way otherwise he could get put in danger due to something lurking or someone. After a couple of hours of walking by nighttime he had nearly bumped into a wall, squeaking out in surprise. Several voices could be heard from the other side of the wall, it had sounded peaceful from inside there. Out of curiosity he'd slide his hands against the wall until he felt a small part of the wall caving in, the wall had opened up revealing several little houses and in the middle of the small little village stood a small fountain in the center.
Blue would look around in awe, the walls closed making a click sound. In an instant everyone's once loud and cheerful voices went silent and would soon gather into collective mumbling between the citizens of the small guarded village. Blue now stood there, feeling concern bubble up inside them but before someone could say anything a goop covered person wearing a cape had entered and everyone's eyes would turn to them now. The person had walked over to blue, now introducing themselves as shattered the ruler of this tiny little town of survivors.
After a few weeks at the little town guarded by the walls, blue had gotten to know everyone inside of it and had even made friends with shattered. Little did blue know that something sinister was happening, shattered had been planning on letting some of the zombies inside of the town to try and make blue get in a dangerous situation so that only he could save him. Blue had been walking for awhile when screaming could be heard, he'd begin to look around frantically trying to see any danger and he could now see zombies in the little guarded town. Several zombies had ran after him, all blue quite remembers before blacking out was seeing shattered.
When blue had woken up he had been in a soft bed, but one of the odd things was that he was tied to the bed."huh? Where am I..?" He'd look around the room, shattered's cape lay on a chair folded neatly. Shattered now entered the room. "Oh you're awake! Did you sleep well?" He had said this with a grin. "Shattered?! What's going on?! Why am I tied to a bed?!" Shattered would grin. "I've been seeing how close you've been getting to the other people in our town! It's nice and all but I think it's unfair that I have to share your attention and love with other people, so why not kill them and just the two of us can live?"
Blue's eyes would widen in shock. "You...killed them?" Shattered wouldn't respond, the same grin on his face. Blue would attempt to try and wiggle free from the rope that had tied him to the bed. Shattered would push them down and hold them still. "Listen. If you try and escape I won't hesitate to bite you too and kill you." Blue began to sob, tears rolling down their cheeks. "But, I love you too much to do so! So don't make me have to do that blue, understand?" Blue would quickly nod and shattered would wipe away blue's tears. "I love you blue." Blue remained silent, shaking as tears continued to roll down their cheeks.

The end!
Don't worry blue didn't become zombie :D