Possessive Fresh x Blue <3

Hello today's story is sponsored by raid shadow legends and also CcinoSanzUwU

Ever since fresh and blue had gotten together blue had been noticing something rather odd about fresh. Fresh was often quite clingy and overprotective towards him, it wasn't quite helpful that his friends had grown apart from each other. This had all happened when blue first introduced fresh to his friends dream and ink, at the time dream seemed like he was jealous or just hated fresh for no reason. Dream had been quite upset and had often told blue that he didn't trust fresh and that Blue should be careful, blue was too blinded by everything to even realize what was wrong with fresh so him and dream got into a fight that ended in dream getting hurt.
Blue had been lost in thought when fresh gently poked him. "What's on ya mind broseph..? Ya seem a bit upset." Blue slightly shook his head. "Nothing's wrong fresh, I'm just thinking!" Blue would pause. "Hey fresh..? Am I allowed to go visit my friends?" Fresh would smile. "Sure I'll go with ya broski!"
Blue would frown and would get up. "No fresh, you can't come. I want to hang out with only my friends, I'm not mad at you I just want to spend time with them okay?"
Fresh would frown. "But what about the whole fight y'all up n had? Didn't you say you never wanted ta see em again?" Blue would look down. "Yeah..but I want to make up for it, I think it's time that I should apologize to them!" Fresh had gotten a bit angry and would grab blue's wrist. "No, they don't deserve an apology. They could easily hurt you and I will not let you see them." Blue would pull away from fresh.
"I'm going to see them whether you like it or not!" Blue had shouted. Fresh would glare at blue.

The door would open again and fresh would enter the room that blue had been in. Blue had been sitting on the bed crying and rubbing his eye sockets, fresh had felt a bit bad about the argument he had with blue. He'd hug blue and would now set a happy meal down on the nightstand. Blue continued to sob and would softly push fresh away but fresh continued to hug them. Blue had calmed down a bit more now and fresh gave them the happy meal. "Sorry broseph, I got ya a happy meal to cheer you up!" Blue would wipe away his tears and would smile slightly.

The end! Sorry if it was a bit short! I wasn't quite sure how to end this but I found a way :D