Hungry

This is an alternative timeline of route 3 of applescourge  basically if nightmare had more dating options other than ink- we love ink but y'know I thought silly little things-  take this as a sort of 50 chapter special of sorts
anyways the warnings will not be so silly since it contains:
•cannibalism, hostage?, killermare, swearing, force-feeding [people], dirty language [sexy type]

Mid-December Killer had been out in the woods, dragging his pocket knife along the trees as he made his way to nightmare's house. It wasn't uncommon for him to show up unannounced, in fact they both did that to each other on a daily basis but nightmare hadn't talked to him for like, 8 months so he figured he'd just check up on him today, y'know, just to make sure he didn't die yet. Him and his brother were honestly kind of just reclusive in general- except for dream's occasional outbursts of needing social interaction- nightmare however could probably do just fine with or without it. The snow crunched underneath his combat boots, leaving paw shaped foot prints due to the bottom of the shoe having a little kitty paw print on it, which were the main selling points of getting these.
      He gripped the door knob, pulling it open lazily as he invited himself in. Immediately, he was hit with the foul stench of what he assumed was probably bleach and something dead mixed together into one jarring scent. "DAMNNN NIGHTMARE, IT STINKS-!" He complained, his voice ringing out, it probably even echoing. He turned a corner, looking for the kitchen, making eye contact with nightmare who was midway through chopping up someone on the nice, white, marble countertop. Killer held the eye contact for a minute, glancing back at the door.
       Next thing he knew, he was tied up to a chair with whatever materials nightmare had on hand.. which was pretty pink ribbon. "So- whatcha doing?" Funnily enough, this wasn't the most messed up thing he's seen nightmare do. He's seen someone be gored by nightmare's branches that were on top of his head just because the victim was being a jerk to them.
      "Making soup, and stop looking at me like that- you know I have to eat, this is the easiest way possible I can get more negativity without losing it easily." Despite his reclusiveness, bluntness, and temper of a bull, nightmare could actually be pretty sweet when he wants to be. Underneath all that is a shy, emotional little loser who wants affection and to be treated decently instead of being dunked under water for five minutes straight as the villager's ways of trying to appease God and save their relatives and such from the plague that the apple's pollen had spread.
    "I mean this nicely, but it smells like shit and I don't think you have the cooking skills to salvage it. I mean I've seen what horror eats but it's not as bad as this? For roadkill and stuff, horror eats better than you do- like, I wouldn't even be willing to try it-"
   Nightmare huffed. "What is horror, your wife? Besides, I just started cooking it, it's not even properly seasoned yet," he rested a hand on his waist, using the other to give killer a light bonk over the top of his head.
      "No! But are you? With all this bondage I'd certainly think so!" Killer huffed, trying to gnaw the ropes. " What are ya, into it?" Killer teased, a grin coming over his face, earning himself another light bonk as nightmare climbed onto the counter to grab the seasonings.
          "You're gross killer, of course not," he went silent, he was always kind of off-putting-ly silent whenever he wasn't talking. "Although, I wouldn't be opposed to being your wife, I'd take it as a compliment. Besides, if your a bad husband to me I'll just poison your food and tell the police that it was your own personal accident." Nightmare was joking, he loved killer very much and wouldn't actually poison him, not purposefully of course.
  The soup was eventually done being made, it smelled like if someone made soup with pork, potatoes, and a various assortment of herbs and spices, perhaps a little too heavy handed on the herbs and spices. Killer finally spoke after being in silence due to the comment of nightmare not even completely denying the idea of them getting married. "So- who was that- the guy you made into soup-? Do I know them or is it all good?" Killer watched as nightmare made two bowls and put soup in them.
     "Dunno, know a creep named benett?" [Hehe rp reference? More likely than you think] Nightmare untied killer, now going to a drawer and getting two spoons out of it. He figured that killer would be a little hungry.
     "No," killer's eyes followed nightmare, curious. "You know I'm not going to eat that- I might get herpes or something-"
   Nightmare made a fake face of offense, taste testing the soup he made. "You won't, I cleaned it. Besides I think that only applies to mouth parts and other stuff." He shuddered, making a disgusted face as he recalled the previous jaw and pelvis procedures after washing the body. He approached killer with a spoonful of the soup. "Here, taste. It tastes like chicken-" this was a blatant lie.
      "Um- hell no- I don't trust that-" he yelped as nightmare proceeded to shove the spoon down his throat to get him to taste the soup. "NIGHTMARE STOP IT'S NASTY!" he proceeded to run, nightmare chasing after him with the bowl of soup and the spoon.
    "It's not nasty, promise! It tastes just like chicken! Just come here-!" He tackled killer, sitting on his legs to prevent running, trying to get killer to eat the soup. He managed to do it, killer trying to spit it out, although nightmare was looking just about ready to gore killer with his branches.
       Killer was innovative..but stupid, instead of spitting- he chose probably the most disease-carrying option; kissing nightmare and transferring the food back to him as if it was one of those odd spicy romance shows. Killer burst out laughing after pulling away, not because this incident was silly funny, but because it was awkward now and he really didn't think this through.
   Nightmare's face was still in shock of what just had happened, flustered. He got off of killer, spitting it out anyways. Maybe he did like killer. What a way to come to that revelation, huh? "Ew- you kissed me-!" These two were always going to be kind of immature, there was no way to avoid that.
      "Your reaction was delayed as hell, I could be making out with you and it'd take you an hour to say that-" killer was just teasing, he himself felt a little silly but he really didn't want to confront those feelings at the moment.
                 Maybe later

The end

Up next: bluemoon, kustard, sheniless [sheno, merciless], gamerlag [epic x error]