Dream x killer <3

Hello hello! We are back with another chapter! Our mystical requestor is: OreoBoi2 !

Dream had been patrolling the au s with ink, going around and helping as much people as he could. Whether they required medical help, someone to talk to, or just anything they'd need help with in general, when doing this he ended up finding killer. Dream had known that ink wouldn't actively help their enemies, ink didn't really care much about people and only just the au. As long as the au itself wasn't dying then ink felt no need to help the ones suffering inside it, that's one of the things that dream had... disliked about ink.
No matter how hard he tried dream just couldn't hate ink, it wasn't something that was inside of him like the others and he was physically and mentally unable to hate ink so he disliked ink's attitude about people. Dream had a place to stay when he and ink often fought and so he had taken killer back to that place, killer had been unconscious and was practically covered head to toe in wounds and dream just couldn't leave them like that. So, he simply picked them up and went home. The place was small but dream didn't really mind, having found it to be good for him since it was away from ink.
He set killer down on his bed, he knew that killer was dangerous but he wasn't going to tie killer to the bed until after the wounds had been dealt with. So dream began healing any major wounds and with the smaller ones he would clean and bandage or put a bandaid on them. Once properly taken care of dream had tied killer to the bed so that when they'd wake up he wouldn't attack him, Dream had known that killer was special to nightmare and so he figured that this could be really serious since killer had just been left there and so horribly injured.
It didn't take long until killer had woken up, he'd look around the room, confused by his surroundings. Yelping and trying to escape when he saw dream, "YOU-! WHY DID YOU TAKE ME HERE?!" Dream would flinch at killer's shouting and had set his hand on killer's, slowly adding positivity to calm them down. "I found you lying in an au unconscious, you had been really hurt and I didn't just wanna leave you there.." Killer frowned, lightly trying to pull his hand away but dream moved his hand away from killer's once he saw how uncomfortable they had been. "Do you mind telling me what happened to you..?" Dream had asked, he could be nosy at times but he had been genuinely worried about killer.
Killer had been silent for a long while, he had failed his last mission and nightmare had been really angry so he came here to try and atleast do something to make up for it. But he can't go back empty handed, that would only infuriate him further and killer didn't want that at all, but judging by dream's face it seemed they had already known what killer was going to say.
Dream would sigh, he knew that it wasn't safe for killer to stay with nightmare and had wanted to help them anyway he could. "Look killer, I know you don't trust me very much and that's fine I can understand why but you also shouldn't just let nightmare hurt you. There are better people out here who care about you, I care about you killer and I want to help you..so please, just let me help ease your suffering.." Killer frowned, he knew dream was right and would sigh. "Fine, I don't have anywhere else to go anyways.." he'd mumble the last part but dream had still heard it.
Dream sighed, feeling relieved that he didn't have to argue with killer to try and keep them safe from nightmare. He had examined killer's soul, well he didn't touch it otherwise killer would be freaking out but dream had found it to be quite interesting. They both had odd looking souls now that dream thought about it, he figured killer's looked the way it did because of certain events and in a way he was right, though the events are specified. "What are you looking at- weirdo." Killer still wasn't in the best mood, so obviously he was going to be upset and insult dream.
It's been a few months since then, dream had known it was not really best to have gained feelings for the person that you're supposed to be taking care of but despite his attempts he had fallen in love with killer. Killer, however hasn't gained any feelings for dream but he did appreciate that dream had let him stay here despite previously having been enemies. It had been a nice rainy day, dream hadn't anything to do and killer was left to do whatever he wanted, currently he was contemplating a lot of things. A yelp could be heard from dream's room after a loud thing of thunder was heard moments before, he had figured he should go and check up on dream considering he had allowed him to stay here and it was the best he could do.
So killer had entered dream's room, having seen dream all wrapped up in a blanket and trembling. Dream was afraid of thunder, which killer had found to be quite surprising considering the fact that dream always seems to be so brave and fearless and here he was hiding under a blanket and trembling because of some thunder. He had approached dream, simply joining them under the blanket as well because he felt he could help dream out a bit better when closer to them. "Dream? Are you alright?" Killer had now asked, only getting a yelp from dream while dream had dug his fingers into killer's shoulders.
It didn't hurt much and so killer didn't react, he simply would rub circles on dream's back as he attempted to comfort them. "It's going to be alright dream, the thunder is very loud but don't worry it can't hurt you. I'm here, you won't get hurt." After a little bit, dream had calmed down and had ended up falling asleep, his head laid on killer's lap. Killer's face had suddenly felt warm, the red warmth had spilled all over onto his face. He didn't know why but the more he thought about it the more his mind had sort of went back to the nice little thought of falling in love and he silently asked himself a question. Is this is? Is this how love is supposed to feel like? It kinda hurts, why? Why does it hurt? Is it supposed to? That pain in killer's chest was the painful process of his soul shifting, he had managed to stay completely silent throughout it so he wouldn't wake up or worry dream.
It's been a few weeks since then, both dream and killer had been acting off towards each other. Dream had known why, killer not so much but he suspected that he did love dream but he wasn't sure when to tell them this. Dream on the other hand had been preparing something, he had wanted to tell killer at some point and today was the day. He had sent killer upstairs to go and look for something that he already had with him so that he could set everything up.
When killer had came downstairs the lights had been turned off, which honestly kinda worried him just a little. "Dream?" He had called for dream, the lights now switching on and revealing dream. He had a little thing of flowers, originally he hadn't wanted to give them the flowers since he had thought that killer had been too cool for this but in the end he chose to tell them this way. He had handed killer the flowers, smiling softly.
Dream had been so horribly nervous to tell killer something like this, having felt his soul beat rapidly in his chest. "Killer, I want to tell you something! It's very important and I feel that maybe you should know this..!" Killer had felt the familiar warmth return to his face as dream had said this, he had a feeling he knew what was going to happen though he wasn't complaining. "Recently, I've fallen in love with you, I know it sounds sorta dumb and kinda odd but I'm sure that it's love! And...I think that maybe it would be nice to be together, not just in a platonic way anymore!" Dream's face had been covered in yellow blush, a large amount of it as well. "I'd... I'd like that too, I'd like to be with you dream." He had cupped dream's cheeks, giving dream an unsure look.
Dream had nodded, allowing killer to kiss him and so he did. It was a passionate kiss, sort of quick but it was a kiss nonetheless. Killer had pulled away after a moment, holding both of dream's hands in his as he waited for dream to sort of process what had happened. "wow-" Dream had simply said, he's never really kissed anyone before but he had known that it often brought a lot of positivity but he really hadn't expected it to have a certain feeling to it, it was odd but he had quite liked it.
Killer couldn't help but snicker quietly at dream's reaction, he found it sort of adorable. "Hm..do you wanna do anything dreamy?" Killer had now asked, there weren't a lot of other nicknames he could give dream that had sounded cute and so dreamy was decided. "Sleep- I want to sleep-" Dream was tired, mostly because he doesn't seem to sleep at night and wakes up early. Killer had known this and would pick up dream, carrying them to their bed and setting them and tucking them in. "Goodnight then dreamy!" He'd smile, slowly falling asleep.

The end! we are at 1681 words