Lust sans angst

Hey hey! This is not really a shippy thing but more so specific character angst! It was requested byyy *nonexistent drumroll* casually_suicidal! I'm sorry this took so long- I write cripplingly slow sometimes

Contains: angst, lust sans, and E.D's  (if triggered by any of this or just don't like lust or angst then you don't have to read, if this triggers you please don't read at all- enjoy fluff instead okay?)

Lust sat up at the table with his brother, papyrus. Papyrus had just gotten back from a date with mettaton and had just finished dinner. Two plates sat Infront of the brothers, spaghetti with just the best tomato sauce and parmesan cheese. Papyrus had noticed how his brother hadn't touched his food, relating this with a few recent occurrences. Though he never thought to ask about it as he figured that maybe sans wasn't feeling all that well lately or was eating before and was full. Yet..it was starting to worry papyrus a bit.
   "Sans? Are you going to eat your spaghetti?" Lust had been startled out of his thoughts, now looking at his brother. "Huh? Oh yeah, sorry paps, don't worry I won't let it get cold, just was thinking-!" It wasn't a lie completely, he was just thinking..it was what he was thinking about that had been more worrying though. He took a few bites, chewing and swallowing it but the more he ate the more he could feel a sort of weight growing on his soul: shame.
    Guilt and shame are ugly things, they can do bad things to good people and absolutely destroy someone from both the inside and outside. As lust kept eating, the texture of the spaghetti the smoothness to it, It made him feel sick. He wanted to gag, he wanted it out, but...he didn't want to worry his brother. Once he finished, lust's brother had sighed, lightly patting his head before saying something. "Well, if you need anything I'll be in my room doing puzzles okay?" Lust would nod, forcing a small smile as he watched his brother head to his room.
   (Things get darker from on out here, don't read this if it bothers you)

Once papyrus was out of sight, he ran to the bathroom and would quickly lock the door as he got down on his knees and leaned over the toilet gagging. A few minutes passed, his throat burning but it had finally stopped. He had washed his mouth out with the sink water, still being able to slightly taste everything. Lust's hands had been shaking heavily, along with his whole body. He had gotten up, Taking his toothbrush and brushing his teeth to get rid of the taste and acidic feeling. It only helped a little bit.
   He went to his room afterwards, wanting to rest. He wasn't in the mood for his regular activities and little hobbies he had, he just felt tired. Tired and empty, almost painfully empty. This had been going on for quite a while, at first it just started off as something little but the more he went to his job and kept getting comments about his ecto, the more and more frequent it happened, and now we are here, this being a daily occurrence.
In a way lust had felt that if he didn't keep up the shape of his ecto that he would never amount to anything, he would've just been another nobody, another stripper with nothing much good about them in this god forsaken au. The comments he got about his ecto really were odd at first but he tried to not pay too much attention to it.. until it became others muttering stuff about how chubby he was getting and joking about how he was pregnant and making little gestures. God, he hated it, so so so much. It wasn't funny, it wasn't funny at all to lust and everyone still kept acting as if he was the sensitive one when he asked them to stop talking about it. He had been noticing how recently he's been much more tired and weaker than usual, simply brushing it off as being sick. He didn't want to think that what he was doing was the cause of it, He felt always just a little bit better afterwards when looking at his ecto as it seemed to him that he was losing weight and wasn't going to get any of those weird comments.

However..this didn't last for too long as papyrus had started to notice these things. He's noticed how after every meal that lust has had that he goes to the bathroom afterwards and then just doesn't come out from his room for a bit, it was getting concerning for papyrus. So, his solution? He sat lust down at the table, deciding that the two should talk about this recent behavior that he's been seeing. As lust sat there, he could feel his soul pounding in his chest, the sweat forming, and the clawing, biting hunger. It was eating him up from the inside, almost as if something inside of him with serrated claws and a voracious appetite was devouring him from inside out.
     "Brother, we need to talk." Lust had been forcefully pulled out of his mind, his eyes meeting his brother's. That feeling inside him continued to eat away and hollow him. "What's been going on with you recently..? I've noticed that you keep going to the bathroom after you eat and then you just don't come out of your room for awhile.. it's starting to worry me sans, had something been going on..?" Lust could feel tears catch in his throat, Preventing him from saying anything at the moment. A tear fell, and then another and another until they were just cascading down his face. Papyrus only sighed, getting up from his chair and pulling his older brother into a tight embrace. In time he had figured that lust would tell him, although with how people were at underlust he had figured what it could've been.
   It had taken maybe thirty minutes or so for lust to stop sobbing and trembling, papyrus now letting go. "Sans, how about this okay? We'll find foods that you can eat, I'll cook them and give them in small portions to help you get used to it and then we'll progress from there, okay? Don't ever let someone tell you how to look..if they don't like it, then that's their problem. They have an empty head." Lust nodded a small smile spreading over his face. "Paps, how did you get so cool..hehe" papyrus only smiled. "I've always been cool, and you have as well! Besides undyne taught me as well!"

The end! I hope you liked it! Also- I wasn't sure whether or not to give a happy ending or not but in my original idea I had planned for papyrus to find lust dead on the floor of his room- but I was like- nah man that's too depressing ;-; eijbsjis sorry- also sorry for writing so slow- God had ultimately decided to hit me with two truckloads worth of unstable