birthday crack

TangledUpGaming/Verifi3dS1mp-69/L1veL4ughL0veGenya
For you! Rengoku applies for a job at Grillby's and is terrified of sans and his ketchup drinkery I was giggling the whole time because it feels so absurd

Grillby walked around Snowdin, a fire resistant blanket pulled over his body like a cute, fashionable shawl. The last waiter he had, managed to break 30 plates and other kitchen supplies in the span of two hours of their first shift, now it may have been mean to fire them, but believe it or not, he didn't have the money to pay all that back. Sans was very detrimental to his business, and the economy here in Snowdin. Although that's fine, sans is somewhat excuse-able since he is like family; annoying or not.
       As he walked into the nearby store, he could see some..orange-y blur, he would have to put his glasses on in order to see what it was, he didn't think Vulcans could handle Snowdin temperatures, heck if he can't then he was pretty sure they couldn't. He took his glasses from his pocket, using them to both see the prices on the items, but to also see the orange-y blur. It was a human...with really odd looking eyebrows, yellow-orange spiky hair with red tips.
         Rengoku waved at grillby, a friendly expression on his face. Something about him emitted warmth, maybe his personality, his color scheme or maybe the fact that earlier he was using a sword that basically spat fire?

Later that day, grillby had been close to opening up the bar, opening the blinds to see the human just..there, face pressed against the glass..he was odd. "...do you want to come in and eat..?"
      "Yes, thank you!" Rengoku was a very loud and passionate person, just by talking alone he seemed like a sweet kid. He walked inside, looking around as if walking into a new land of mystery, and in some strange way he did- since this wasn't his world.
   Grillby led him to a table, seating him. As far as he knew, he hasn't seen any adult humans in the underground- although rengoku was 20, grillby still considered him a kid- since he would be around papyrus's age and well- he considered papyrus a kid still. You may be wondering, how did he know rengoku wasn't older? It's the mannerisms, the way he looks- that stuff. "What would you like to eat? We have burgers, fries, chicken tenders, salads, and macaroni bowls. We also have soda, ..water.., lemonade, and milk."
     There were a lot of options..and Rengoku wondered what everything tasted like- so, he ended up ordering everything, of course grillby was a little surprised, but he didn't mind. He wasn't sure if rengoku could pay, but he'd find out later, if he didn't it's no big deal since- well, it's a human- they probably just got here and don't haven't much gold- besides, he could use a worker to help him out.
          Once Rengoku was done eating, he had attempted to pay with Yen, although it wasn't enough, grillby decided to ask Rengoku if he'd like to pay off the debt by working a shift. Which was answered with a resounding yes. He didn't understand this human or why he made the sound "umai!!!" When eating, but it'd be nice to have a break..once the kid was trained properly.
   3 hours of intensive, thorough and detailed training went on, of course he wasn't letting the kid serve alcohol, that's immoral, but the rest of the duties would be taken care of. Meaning grillby would be getting a small amount of a break, a small break is always a good amount of break compared to no break at all. Rengoku also had interesting showmanship, he didn't know humans could make fire too, well, not with a sword, that is.
       Rengoku went around now taking orders, depositing the alcohol part of the order at Grillby and then going and doing the rest. Once Grillby fulfilled the alcohol part he took some other orders too and helped with that part too, that way neither of them were too overworked. Grillby would serve the alcohol, then rengoku came with the food, slowly they were beginning to work off Rengoku's debt, if this could only work with sans... Nevermind, sans would be working for years at that point and the debt still wouldn't get paid off. Besides, sans would be drinking them out of house and home in terms of ketchup.
      Then it happened, the menace that is known as sans stepped through the door, he slithered into one of the stool seats. A lazy grin pulling at the edges of his mouth, the tension arose as if it felt like hundreds of little cameras were placed everywhere, in sans, in the alcohol, everywhere. He ordered.. ketchup, two whole voluptuous bottles of ketchup. It was repulsive, what kind of monster can just...drink ketchup straight out the bottle without suffering just a wee bit? Was he a demon..oh God, what is he?
      Rengoku shakily went into the back, getting the last of ketchup they had in stock. Anxiously from over the counter he had been forced to sit down and watch as sans slurped and guzzled down the ketchup from the bottles like some sort of garrish blue vampire. There was no breathing in between, it was just awful, awful guzzling and chugging of the ketchup, no breaks in between..he just..kept going. He watched a traumatized, hope-beaten frown coming onto his face as if he had a hole punched through him in front of his mother. He looked as if sans had kicked a puppy into the wall and it left a puppy shaped dent in the wall. He quivered, going pale, looking like he was about to throw up. This was a monstrosity.

Sans looked up at him, eyes half lidded, having finished the ketchup. "You looking a little pale kid, take a break, mind putting this on my tab?"