sleepflying

Hello! This is a sans x bird sans!
The elusive requester wanted this in the 50th shade of fluff dude I wrote this while listening to closure by nyxtheshield and dude- I didn't expect the energy it gave me lol

Sans clung on tightly to bird's body, forcing himself to not shut his eyes as he was flown around. Admittedly the surface's view was quite nice from up here- yet this was sort of terrifying, he was quite sure that he was going to be accidentally dropped but bird wouldn't let that happen, especially with the firm, yet soft grip he had on sans. He had landed on an cliff side, a safe distance away from the ledge, it overlooked a sunset painted in many beautiful pink clouds, oranges,yellows, and reds. Sans had taken a moment to regather his nerves, observing the colors of the sky from this view..it was actually pretty nice. Bird had sat down besides him, grinning. "Stunnin, right?" Sans had nodded, a light blue blush dusting over his cheeks. This was quite relaxing honestly, his hand resting besides bird's. "Yeah, s' nice..but tibia honest, I'm feelin pretty tired, you don't mind if I take a nap?" Bird nodded, he didn't mind at all. "You know ya don't have to ask that, I don't mind if ya do- we could just cuddle y'know?" Sans nodded, resting his head on bird's lap, bird's wings covering sans like a blanket as sans began to drift off to sleep, the pink clouds seemingly darkening as little sprinkles of water had begun to drop. Bird didn't mind the rain- as long as it wasn't thundering or lightning, than they could stay out like this. He just smiled, nuzzling sans and afterwards giving him a gentle peck on the cheek. The view was still just as good as it was before the rain had came, the rain just made everything wet, that was the only change really. It was nice to cuddle in the rain, of course there are some downsides to that, but not really much that he thinks are that bad- he's gotten sick before but that wasn't completely horrible really. The rain had gotten worse, now absolutely pouring.. and then a loud crack of thunder escaped the world, it crackled as if a plate had shattered in the middle of the night with everyone else at home being dead asleep.
  Bird sighed, shrugging and picking up sans. He had made it home, changing sans into warm clothes before tucking him into bed while bird himself also got changed. "So much to do with cuddling in the rain, huh?" He had spoke to himself out loud, setting his and sanses wet clothes to dry by the fire place. Everyone's been so peaceful lately, it's nice to see that sans's brother had recently gotten engaged to the mettaton- although now it just made both of them feel old- but that's okay because they'd be one cool pair of old men..which in hindsight is funny to say because they'd be like that one muppet couple..or was it Elmo? He forgot honestly. Bird glanced over at sans, smiling and getting into bed with him, nuzzling his lover before falling asleep.
   In the morning bird had woken up to the smell of toast, sans had been making toast for breakfast for the two of them. He had went to the kitchen, wrapping his arms around sans's waist, peppering his face with sleepy kisses. "Mm..loaf you.." sans just smiled, nuzzling bird. "I lava you too, now come eat your toast alright?" Bird just nodded, taking the plate and setting it down on the table, getting him and sans a cup of coffee and ketchup to.. decorate..their toast. Sans had sat at the table as well, grabbing the ketchup and drizzling it on his toast, handing it to bird so he may ketchup drizzle as well. The two spent breakfast eating their toast, drinking their coffee and telling each other cheesy puns. To them that was their ideas of paradise and it was, it was a good day so far. They had to go grocery shopping soon, they needed more ketchup and sans's slippers were getting old, he'd need new ones soon. So, they did exactly that, getting groceries, getting sans new slippers and pointing out silly little things they found at the store, sometimes even purchasing the silly stuff- like a goofy looking dog toy they found that was a bone with googly eyes on it, the two had spent five minutes giggling at it and they just couldn't resist. They had even seen toriel there, the two having chatted with her and frisk while there. With monsters on the surface, humans had grown eventually adapted to them and so it wasn't as odd as it was before everyone had came up here. Papyrus was a police officer, he was doing a real good job and mettaton's popularity only rose once he hit the surface so to say that this was a happily ever after for everybody was quite a understatement. When the two had gotten home after having lunch they had decided they'd take a nap together and then go and make dinner later so the two had curled up onto the couch, hand in hand with multiple kisses being exchanged between the two love birds. It didn't take long for them to end up falling asleep, the sound of bird's light snoring being the only noise from either of them during their nap. Those two often slept quite heavily but that was nice since at least they were getting some sleep. Naps weren't actually naps in this household, just a bunch of sleeping that's all. Bird would have to wake up and make dinner later but right now? They sleep. They sleep and they cuddle for right now and enjoy the nice sounds of the rain pouring outside. Even rainy days have the potential of being great days.

Upppp next is a horror farm angst to fluff, yandere fresh x blue and some horror killer

Hope you enjoyed this one though!

A Generic Sanscest one shots!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें