Gamerlag

This is epic x error, they totally play games together, they're the gaming/hacking kind of dynamic, this is requested by: NoahPotter23       

Epic grinned, following close behind cross as they made their way over to where they were going. "So, bruh, what're we doing again?" He didn't really support the killing that the group did, but he cared about cross and was just trying to hang out with his bestest friend.
    Cross spoke, "Well, we're supposed to be spying on the other side, but the others..are doing other things-" cross knew very well what the others were busy with, so did epic, but it was best not to think too much about it. "For a week the stars have been here, I don't know what they're doing..but ink isn't around so something is definitely being planned, right?"
    Epic simply nodded, watching dream and swap from their hiding place. "Maybe they're making a bomb or something crazy like that bruh?" Cross just nodded, although their spying was interrupted by error managing to get a hold of dream and swap, indigo strings curled tightly around their souls.  Now, epic could admit, he had a weird taste in women and men- but error? No, that's reasonable, very reasonable.
      How could he not? Error was nice and intimidating in all the right ways, he was pretty too. Epic sure loved a man who could intimate him, that's for sure. Before error could properly dispose of dream and swap, throwing them into the anti-void as hostages, epic had decided to approach despite cross's protests not to.
         Error glanced at Epic, he had never seen this guy in his life, probably once but it was more like a passing by occurrence. Whoever he was, he didn't want them interfering, so as usual his strings were put to use to avoid a pest. "Who do you think you are? Did you come to mess things up?" He glared, wary of epic and his intentions. Error knew he'd have to leave quick before nightmare and the others came. As of now, they weren't on the best of terms and dealing with one pest would lead to all the other pests just jumping into the mix.
          "You're pretty pog bruh!" Epic....he has negative 12 charisma, man he'd suck at being a bard in DND. Well, regardless of the cringe flirting..error took it as a compliment..even if he didn't understand what the heck that was supposed to mean.
      "Thanks.. I'm busy, please go away now-" error was disarmed, epic apparently was skilled in pitiful rizz considering how error hasn't killed him yet. Or maybe error felt bad because epic was stupidly bold. Cross was in the background making various hand gestures of disapproval, ink trying to sneakily break dream and swap out from error's strings.
    "Mind if I get your gamertag? We can play Minecraft together!" Epic was so enthusiastic, it was hard to say no to.  He's a dork, a stupidly bold dork that you just couldn't say no to. Swap had been freed, only for dust to tackle him down to try and prevent their escape. Things were thrown, cross was red from embarrassment, and error just...stood there. Love was a mystery, surely this couldn't be the one person out of the many other better options, right? There's no way that this is who he'd end up loving.. right?
      "Oh-! Uh..sure-!" Error rummaged through his pockets, taking a paper and a pen, writing it down and giving it to epic. His face flushed, man, this was so weird. He turned to face back to the others fighting behind them. "I'll see you around."
             Over the course of months the two found themselves often playing Minecraft together, constantly voice chatting, epic was loud and obnoxious and energetic but error grew to actually quite like that about him. They weren't really dating, kind of just in the nice between of casually flirting but in a romantical friend-ish way. Were some people opposed to this union? Obviously, but did they care? No, even if cross happened to end up accidentally overhearing their awful flirting. Both were antisocial, just different flavors so it made it awkward to end up overhearing then.
         The fateful day had arrived, Error was in Voice chat, currently cussing out other users he was fighting against, epic trying to help as well. Epic wasn't that great at fighting in the game but he is good at making neat little thingies, although since he sucked..he died multiple times. Things kinda calmed down for a small bit of time, epic leading error's character to a more quiet place so they could talk. "Hey, Error?" Usually, epic didn't say anyone's name directly unless it was something important, he was more of a nickname everyone kind of dude. "So, I been thinking and you're going to have to be real chill about it, okay bruh?"
      Error had paid more attention, it was odd to be addressed like this now since it just felt so out of place. They both kinda had anger issues- so he figured the chill part was probably something bad was about to be told to him. "Okay... I'm going to be very calm- what did you do-?" For a second error was expecting the most foul thing to ever come out of epic's mouth.
         "I didn't do anything! Just that..I really enjoy you being here, I like you, more than sonic! I just.. it's like- I wanna kiss you but like in a mo' homo way" In terms of epic, liking something or someone more than sonic was quite the achievement since that's what epic tends to often talk about when given the chance. And mo' homo.. that's just the opposite of no homo, when you're intending to be very homo.
    Error went silent, face flushing yellow as he stared into his screen for a few moments. "You're being serious, right? No joking?" He waited for an response, epic making a tiny sound of agreement that he was being serious. Error couldn't help but grin, just a little bit. "I love you too."
    Cheering erupted from the lobby, error's head fuzzy...but in a good way. He looked forward to being with epic.

The end! Hope you enjoyed!

Up next: destructivedeathmare, creme, radicalknives, kross