BlazedNegativity

I think I'll keep this ship name for Ds x nightmare x swad, there probably won't be any more chicken and octopus puns from here on out- I'm running dry  sbjsibj
GhamzehPmd

•lamia, smut, collars, fem! Nightmare, heat, several rounds and said lamias having two- things-

It's been a month since nightmare had been gifted a set of lamia's, she was first afraid of them but after training them and collaring them, she was reassured that no harm would come to her. Currently she had been at a ball that her mother had hosted, lamia's were considered third class citizens, often being used as pets or for security so it was barren of any lamia's. Swad and DS had been asleep in her room as far as she had known. The ball was hosted in the hopes that her mother would find nightmare a reputable, nice young man who could give her all the luxuries that she could ever want..also because her mother had wanted nightmare to forge alliances between other kingdoms, although this made her miserable.
   Technically these parties were an excuse for her mother to brag about nightmare and to find someone to marry her off to, why need to marry a rich man when you could be a rich women? Unfortunately that argument doesn't hold up well against her mother, after the ball was over she had returned to her room, changing into much more comfortable clothes. Well, she was changing until she felt something warm and scaly wrap around her, another one nuzzling it's face against her waist. "What is it that you two need?" She asked sitting down besides them. Swad purred, nightmare now feeling something hard rub against her. "Our darling..we want you, so much~" Nightmare squeaked, being caught off guard by the rubbing feeling and that little sentence of swad's practically told her what they needed.  So, she had gotten on the bed, wanting to help them. Ds had slithered on over to nightmare, spreading her legs and waiting for swad to come over as well.
  Swad had pulled nightmare into a kiss, his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth before sharing with Ds. Ds had lightly rubbed two fingers over the sensitive nub, nightmare's breath hitching as ds had continued to do this for a little longer. Eventually she was ready for the two of them, all prepared and everything. Slowly and gently the two had managed to put both of their lengths inside her, nightmare digging her fingers into the sheets and mumbling soft expletives until it was completely inside, even when completely in they all still waited for a bit for nightmare to adjust to how they were stretching her. Once adjusted swad began moving, ds following in his movements a few moments after, pressing kisses all over nightmare's soft, smaller body. She was perfect for them, she was perfect to them, to nightmare they were perfect. She had only wanted to be with them, not any other guy that she barely knew. If anything, she was going to wait for her mother to pass, it wouldn't be too long until they did anyways it was just a matter of time and waiting and once her mother passed, the three of them could live peacefully without the threat of having to have nightmare married off to someone she barely knew.
   The two began to move, nightmare digging her fingers into swad's shoulder screaming out such.. unsavoury words. She was enjoying this, with the two panting she had figured they were enjoying this as well. This had continued on for a while before the picked up there pace and had begun pounding into nightmare, her screaming out in pleasure and eventually she had cum and so did they. After a small bit of rest, the three had started another round and they just kept on with that, the rounds slipping by as time flew. By the time everyone was done for good, nightmare had passed out, exhausted. Swad just grinned, looking at the mess they made, nuzzling nightmare's stomach and Ds curling up right next to her, peppering her sleeping face with kisses. It was about time that they should be sleeping, but the two didn't quite feel sleepy despite the many rounds that they all went through so they just spent the rest of that time awake cuddling nightmare until they ended up falling asleep again. In the morning, nightmare was aching from the rough night yesterday, a rough but quite passionate night to say the least. She had figured she'd would sleep in a little bit longer before deciding to take a bath or an shower, she figured a bath would be much better since her legs were quite sore. She looked at swad, putting his head on her lap and then at Ds, resting her head on his shoulder and letting out a soft, quiet sigh. She was going to cuddle with them for just a while longer before she decided to request for food, besides she didn't want to see her mother's face this early in the morning, she honestly couldn't wait until her mother died and it was just her, her sister dream, swad and Ds. That would be much better than. Having to marry some random guy that her mother chose from the pumpkin patch of people at those stupid parties that she often had no choice in going to since they were always at her home. Swad had woken up, staring up at nightmare before proceeding to cup her cheeks and press kisses all over her face and body, even trailing down her neck to which she just smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek before turning to the still asleep Ds and giving him a kiss on the cheek as well. He was having quite nice dreams of one day marrying nightmare and having a few kids with her, which nightmare wasn't opposed to the idea of one day having kids with the two.

The end! Hope you liked, still am working on other requests and sorry for slow working!