Destructivedeathmare

This is nightmare, error, and reaper, requested by NoahPotter23 the word pissy is used as an adjective

Nightmare had been really busy lately, seemingly nonstop with working. Whether or not it be simple, quick tasks one after another or long paperwork after another, either way he was definitely very busy with things going on in his life. After all, he was pretty much akin to a Mafia man which basically made him an official business man... which means he's definitely gotta do paperwork.
     Unfortunately, this just means he doesn't get to spend as much time with his husbands, he did promise to spend time with them when he finished working... however each time something is completed it feels like another thing ends up coming up. So the likely-ness of this happening just kept going down, rapidly. It was almost midnight, a very sleep deprived nightmare writing away and setting up the missions for the next morning. Killer and horror to sector B, while dust would deal with au sector D, not all of it, just one au. It should be simple enough, they're stupid but not total idiots.
          Reaper knocked on the door, error following close behind. "Nini, hey, you awake? Are you going to come to bed, you need to sleep and take a break, your hands are gonna cramp.." reaper didn't sleep, he was literally death- why should he? He sees no reason to sleep but he does want his partners to- especially error since error becomes particularly irritated without sleep.
"My hands will be fine, dearest. I have work to do, besides I technically don't need sleep- you and error should go to bed, okay?" Nightmare did need sleep, he is the biggest denier in all the multiverse, he gets pissy when he doesn't sleep at all.
          Error whined, "Nightmare! You've been here all day, you have to come to bed with us! Or else- well- I won't sleep!" He put a hand on his hip, starting to ready strings. Nightmare would sleep whether he was dragged or not.
"Just a minute, I just need to finish-" before the word up could be said, strings wrapped around his tentacles, reaper giving a chuckle. "Dove, let go, I have work to finish!" Reaper scooped nightmare up into his arms, nightmare flailing around and trying to escape.
     "Okay everyone, nap time!" He started walking to the bedroom, holding error's hand while nightmare, who had given up moments later, was currently being held like a nice ol bag of baggage.
         "I don't- I don't need a nap time..I would've been perfectly fine with an all nighter. Besides, I'm practically nocturnal anyways-"nightmare was set in the middle of the bed, reaper on the right, error on the left.
    Error huffed, undoing the strings, trapping nightmare by putting a leg on top of nightmare's. "Forcing yourself to be nocturnal doesn't count, and no we are not willing to become nocturnal with you, some of us don't have wrecked sleep schedules..or caffeine addictions-" as he said that last part, he gave reaper a forehead kiss, "besides, we can't sleep without you and I'm tired and reaper wants kisses." He kissed nightmare on the top of the nose.
      Reaper smiled, cupping nightmare's cheeks, kissing him all over. "Nini, you know this isn't healthy for you, you're overworking yourself all the time. You deserve a break. If you're really flooded with work, we wouldn't mind helping you do it that way you don't have so much to do all the time. You're always so busy, if you were a human your hair would be all gray from stressing yourself out, personally..I wouldn't mind you having gray hair, I just dont like you getting stressed ya know?"
     Nightmare sighed, a tentacle pulling the two closer, nuzzling reaper. "I know, I guess I should take more breaks..but you guys also have work to do, I'm not just going to dump stuff on you guys. You guys know you can say no, but..if it makes you guys worry less about me..than I'll let you do some, just.. not all- that's fraud and the last time I did fraud they shut off the water for 5 months- it was awful- I don't want to wash clothes like I'm in the 1600's again. That period is over, I don't wanna do that again-" He shuddered.
     "We don't care-" error blurted out, taking a few seconds to continue, loading. "We don't care, we care about you- I'd take extra work just so that you  can spend more time with us- you're not being a burden- if anyone says that- well, I'd kill them and use their intestines as Christmas tree decorations."
    Reaper made a disgusted face, he didn't wanna imagine that, he already had enough gross stuff at work. Finding dead bodies strewn about on a daily basis is nasty, they all stink- even after all these years poor reaper still couldn't find himself too adjusted. "Ew- it's going to be nasty and slimy- don't do that- just use ribbon instead-"
     Nightmare couldn't help but grin, their banter was just so entertaining, he felt so lucky to have them around, they were some of the best people to ever exist. For nightmare's standards? That's a huge [funking] accomplishment. Nightmare had such huge standards, so much so that originally he thought he'd never even get one lover, the fact he has two just seems to amaze him all the time. He'd be doing the most mundane things and the fact he has two very loving husbands just always seems to brighten him up more.
     He yawned, burying his face deeper in reaper's chest, the sleepiness wafting in and taking hold of him. After all, he was negativity incarnate..if he wants to be a good villain, he was going to need sleep and sleep he would. Sleep he would, sleeping with his favorite people in what was pretty much the entire multiverse and then some.

The end, I hope you enjoyed!

Up next: creme, radicalknives, kross, villainousbeats