a bunch of emos and an artist

This is ink x error x killer x nightmare! It's requested by Cookie_341! This contains: smut and one singular Six the musical reference. But also heavy fluff- they're just too cute, how could I not? I wasn't too sure who you wanted as tops and bottoms, so I kinda randomized it!

Today had been ink's anniversary with his husbands, although he didn't really remember it. It's okay though considering they had known about his awful memory, he'd honestly become Anne Boleyn if his head wasn't attached.[Don't lose your head!]  Killer popped his head into ink's room, a huge grin on his face. "Happy anniversary, paint!" Ink gasped, that was what he had forgotten today. "You too-! Do we have any plans today?"
  He wanted to make up for forgetting about something like this, especially with how it was something really important to error. Killer hummed, thinking back to what nightmare had shared with him this morning. "Yep! But it's later today, did you forget again?" He had teased towards the end, cupping ink's cheeks and peppering his face with kisses. Killer was the more romantic one of the group, having brought this idea up to nightmare beforehand. Nightmare was the one who picked where to go, wanting this to be a nice memory for them all.
   Ink let out a sigh of relief, he had time to do something for his partners. "Yeah, thank you for reminding me! Did you guys already have breakfast?" Ink began to mumble ideas to himself, grabbing his scarf and a croyola marker [offbrand crayola]. "Nah, I haven't and I'm sure dusk and fizz have either. You know how night likes to sleep in, not like us morning people huh?" Ink just hummed, grabbing killer's hand and pulling him towards the kitchen. He slipped on an apron and grabbed some ingredients and pans and such.
   "Then I'll make us all breakfast! I..just need you to remind me if I forget something that way nothing burns! ... at least this time-" killer chuckled, nodding. It was best not to leave ink unsupervised with kitchen stuff anyways, last time ink tried to grill toast and it practically became a disgusting burnt block of metal- it was practically hard as metal anyways. Ink was the same guy who screams at the toaster when the toast pops up. Ink was so silly, that's what killer really liked about him. He got pancake mix, setting it on the counter while killer watched with his face leaning into his hands.
   Ink looked around confused for a few moments, eventually finding a bowl. As ink was busy trying to get the pancakes ready, nightmare had come down the stairs all wrapped up in a blanket. Nightmare had pulled killer into a hug that lingered a bit, he was simply in a cuddly mood. An amused look crossed nightmare's face upon seeing ink cooking the pancakes. Personally he wasn't someone who enjoyed sugary anything but he did appreciate ink's effort. He was excited for the dinner they had planned together, it would be so romantic. Nightmare wasn't good at initiating romance, sort of always waiting for a move to be made. Even though killer was good at romance, he wasn't even the one who confessed to everyone in the first place, it was ink and error- now here they are, going to celebrate their second anniversary as a married couple.
  The rest of that day they spent relaxing, some doing their own things or simply just cuddling. Error was currently in his room, getting his outfit ready. It was a nice red velvet suit, loose legged dark blue pants, and cream yellow roses embroidered onto the front of the suit. Killer's outfit for the date was a tuxedo looking thing- but with a skirt that's lower [longer, I wasn't sure what this kind of skirt is called, sorry for any confusion!] in the back and higher in the front, underneath said skirt he is wearing black leggings the same color. Ink's was some nice overalls and a buttoned up tie dye shirt that he had customized, even the buttons being neat little trinkets like a flamingo button. Nightmare had a full on dress, long with sheer long sleeves. It was mostly black, the sheer sleeves being dyed a dark teal color. It looked like one of those victorian dresses that the women of that time used to wear, nightmare simply liked the style. When they all got to the restaurant it was easy to find a seat, having picked one next to the little aquarium. Ink was immediately fascinated by all the fish, including the octopus that was there too. Of course killer couldn't restrain himself from making such a joke, which earned a soft smack to the back of the head as if a mother had caught her son being disrespectful out in public. Nightmare didn't hurt killer though, he'd feel bad. For someone who was usually a sadist and quite enjoyed someone's suffering- he didn't want that to be his husbands. Error too  had his attention on the fish- but not for the same reason as ink. Ink's reason was because they were cool and he wanted to draw them..error wanted to taste them if the restaurant lets them. Unfortunately, the fish are not food but friends.
    The little husband group had talked about a few other things too, like how dream and his husband were, how blue had recently gotten into the royal guard, and how horror and dust had gotten engaged a few weeks prior which was certainly worth coming to the wedding since to nightmare they were like family. They also talked about ink's progress on some artwork and error's always improving knitting mastery, all and all everything was fine and ink, error, and killer got some dessert. Nightmare always hated sweet things but that didn't stop him from stealing bites and then making disgusted faces afterwards as if he was trying to see if he'd find the right sweet thing that he didn't absolutely detest. Ink didn't mind the stolen bites, error and killer however say otherwise considering they got chocolate deliciousness. When their little anniversary date was over, killer had suggested they go for a walk, sometimes you can find some really cool things when wandering around- I mean technically that's how they found error didn't they? Universe wandering and stuff. It just proves that you can find cool things. Ink's little legs were kinda struggling to keep up, which lead to nightmare carrying him with his tentacles, they saw a bunch of cool things on their walk, orange leaves, cardinals, dream running around in the distance with blue on his shoulders- y'know cool things. A bit into their walk, a stray thought ended up crossing ink's mind, he had felt his cheeks grow warm. His emotions were already spotted by nightmare, "Why the embarrassment? Is something on your mind?" He had questioned, stopping. The others stopped too, looking at ink. "Mm..are you sure you wanna hear-? I don't want to make you uncomfortable-!" Nightmare huffed, rolling his eye. "Yes, there's nothing you could say to me that would make me uncomfortable."
       Ink hummed, sort of stalling his answer. "I was thinking of us having an intimate night, we don't have to if you guys don't wanna-!" Killer had been one of the first to agree, eager. Error was thinking about it and so was nightmare. After some time of consideration, the two came to a conclusion; yes. When they all got home, they went to killer's room and stripped out of their date clothes- nightmare put the date clothes in a corner so that they can pick it up later, also because they might get ruined otherwise. Error wanted to top, he is now the top. Killer didn't mind being the bottom, just means he gets to tease a whole lot more. It was agreed that error would go at his own pace, and that killer wouldn't use knives.
   Everyone got themselves situated, stealing kisses from each other and starting off with soft gentle touches. Ink was currently nuzzling nightmare's chest, a tentacle slithering up ink's body and gently rubbing against ink's ribs while killer was busy teasing error by rubbing himself up against him and rattling off flirty remarks to fluster him. It was best to get in the mood first and besides they were all kinda nervous, even killer. When everyone was ready they had started at a slow pace, error was extremely gentle with killer, pressing little kisses against his forehead while killer praised him and told him he was doing so well. Ink had nightmare on top of him, which honestly gave him quite the view. Things were beginning to get heated, killer was quite loud and that kind of fuelled ink too, ink beginning to get a bit rough with nightmare as nightmare's tentacles had squirmed and wrapped themselves around ink to keep steady.
       Nightmare had stolen a kiss from error, muffling a rather loud noise that was about to leave his mouth. Error was already close, holding ink's hand as he ended up releasing. Killer had moved to where he was now on top of error, he wasn't finished yet. "You did so good fizzy~" he whispered to error right before error ended up crashing, which made killer giggle and simply tell him that it was okay. He wasn't gonna keep going when error's like that, it just felt wrong- besides error seems tired. So, now he just sat back and watched ink and nightmare, putting a pillow under error's head while he dragged his fingers over himself, making another ecto and de-summoning the first one.                   "God, how can you two be so cute~?" Ink could feel how heavily he was blushing, taking a slight glance towards killer. Killer moved closer, going behind nightmare and pressing kisses down his neck while using one hand to touch nightmare's chest, the other being used to touch himself. It wasn't long before killer released too, deciding to snuggle up with error afterwards, the same error who managed to reboot and witness that and then proceed to take a good nap. Nightmare had bit his tongue, muffled noises being held back from waking up his lovers. Error was a bit cranky when woken up, killer simply doesn't care all that much if he's woken up and nightmare cares a whole lot more. Nightmare had released, instinctively burying his face in ink's shoulder to keep himself quiet while ink had slowed down a little, gently grasping a tentacle and pressing little kisses against it. Next thing ink knew, nightmare was atop of him, sleeping. He couldn't reach for error killer so he gave in to the nightmare cuddles and just kept giving him kisses until nightmare had to mumble to him to go to sleep.

The end! Hope you enjoyed! Fizz is such a cute error nickname I swear smjsjb

Up next: ds errormare, and some killermare!