Nightmare getting bullied

This is requested by TheAkashicRecords !

Contains: a team of assorted balance keepers kicking the heck out of nightmare and co. Plus, nightmare and his team getting beat in goofy ways just for funsies

Blueberror hummed, analyzing the charts of positivity and negativity. The negativity levels have grown exponentially in the past couple of weeks. The keepers of balance or affectionately; KoB, have been working tirelessly to try to get everything in the multiverse balanced. That being said, everyone is almost always constantly busy. He had now made his way down the long hallway, knocking on the door for the door to open and reveal.. Error. He had handed error the chart, error having to look over at it with his glasses due to his poor eyesight. "It seems we know who we are visiting next!" Blueberror had exclaimed, error simply nods in response to his statement. "Then we must gather everyone."
Everyone was all gathered up, error and the rest of KoB making their way to nightmare's castle, lair, villainous casa, whatever else nightmare and his gang calls it. Currently, the gang was clueless as to what would be their impending doom. They had to admit, the architecture of it was quite nice and was fit for a self proclaimed king of negativity and his gang of evil little miscreants. With how big the place was, you'd think nightmare would've been able to house whole armies..and perhaps maybe he intended to do so at some point but controlling those negativity bent soldiers would be quite difficult to handle with just one person. There wasn't enough of nightmare to go around, but there was way too much nightmare even now considering how high the levels of negativity were..no wonder everyone's been a bit down lately.
The group had snuck in, everything had been starting off so well up until killer had seen them and had snitched and alerted everyone..this would mean they would have to do this the harder way. There's the easy, the slightly difficult, hard, and then there's hellish.. at least they wouldn't go there? It's wayyy too early to decide that yet. Player frowned, glancing at error before proceeding to use their hackery skills to lift killer up and hurl him at a wall, a noticeable thud emitting from the wall, killer was a resilient soul nonetheless and had went to charge at error while the rest of the crew came out like wasps having their nest smacked down from the roof. It had almost immediately divulged into chaos, people were going flying from every side, whether balance keepers or not. Nightmare had gotten fed up by all this ruckus, tentacles lashing out everywhere and throwing several of his own and others against walls, some of the KoB members could be found clinging to nightmare's crew as they end up flying and hit the wall. Some of them really had that 'if I'm dying, you're coming to hell with me bench.' kind of mentality and had dragged them with them for the nice, soft impact of the wall. How sweet. With everyone's attention now redirected, things became chaos once more..more particularly aimed at nightmare and his team, it wouldn't be too long before his team would be laying unconsciously on the floor with each other stacked on top of each other like a nice tower of pancakes, waffles, paper plates? Anything stackable honestly, but the limit of stacking can't reach sixty four, It is simply the multiversal law.
People, tables, attacks, and bones were thrown, blasters blasting, tentacles whipping, smacking, stabbing and yet, the king had not at all fallen down yet with all his supportive little Jenga bricks. It certainly would've been a shame if the stars showed up and had eased the chaos, many thrive off of this chaos alone anyways so many would go hungry if the stars did come, luckily that was not on the itinerary. Nightmare was one of those chaos enjoyers, the more chaos the more likely the negativity and right now it was quite high, especially since they had just gotten out from one of their bi-weekly purges. That's what nightmare calls them, purges, he wants to purge all positivity and what better time to do it while dream is out sick. Sure once he gets better it'll be difficult but they'd be way ahead of dream and his crew of idiots. Error's strings snaked and slithered amongst the ground, an unnoticed trap getting splayed out right in front of nightmare's not-very-observant-right-now eye. He had stepped forwards, the strings lurching forward and tripping him up, nightmare meeting the floor aggressively with a thud before error snapped his fingers and made the strings tighten onto his legs, snatching him up and hanging him by the legs. Right now, he looked like the most peeved pinata to exist..not to mention, kinda an ugly pinata with the glare that looked as if he wanted to cause lasers to shoot forth from his eyes and disintegrate the glitchy skeleton in front of him. "Not so high and kingly are you now, aren't you?" Nightmare huffed, a stray tentacle shooting forward only for blueberror to catch it, causing nightmare to yelp and squirm like a worm on a string..or in his case, strings. He had cast a glance towards the others, who as of now were belly up like fish and stacked on each other. He was stuck at this point, there was no way to get out of these strings. "Take this as a word of advice, don't mess with us or the balance, we're letting you and your team off on a light warning." This seemed to cause a surge of anger in the king. "AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CAN NOT DO?! YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY OF ME." Nightmare roared, error flinching and making a face of unsatisfied. Blueberror hummed, giving error a look before proceeding to karate chop nightmare to the back of the neck. Error simply grinned, dropping nightmare now. "If you keep acting all kingly I'll make sure you'll be treated like a bad king." Error made a chopping hand motion before deciding to gather everyone back and leave, leaving nightmare sitting on his butt.

Hope you enjoyed!

Now I'm on the break from the book, I will return so no worries!