Yandere parasitic guard

Hehe that's the ship name my dudes

CcinoSanzUwU is our memorable requestor today!

This contains: fresh [yandere] blue [the victim] and stalkerish/murder-y elements like possible accurately described gore- [depending on how I feel when I get to it- I may censor some things so that the imagery isn't too scary or if I'm feeling particularly evil I may take several sentences to explain it because I work that way for some reason]

Blue had panted, wiping off some sweat with a wet washcloth. He and alphys had just gotten done from doing training in hotland..which really lives up to its name, luckily the two made sure to stay hydrated that way any incidents wouldn't occur from the heat. He was now making his way home back to snowdin when he had seen a shadow hidden among the trees. Curious, swap had approached it only to be startled by a very garish and eccentric personality of a skeleton. "Yo, what's up brah!"
  He didn't know this stranger but he had assumed they were friendly. "Hello, and nothing much! How about you, also what's your name? Mine is sans, although some of my friends call me blue or swap!" He offered the skeleton a hand, smiling up at him to which fresh shook it energetically. "I know dat broseph, my name's fresh, ya radical next door totes swaggy neighbor!" Swap had been a bit taken aback by the fact that fresh knew his name, his blue eye lights turning to little stars of excitement. "It's nice to meet you fresh! How'd you find about me, am I popular?!" Swap had been jumping up and down excitedly, beaming.
  Fresh just grinned, nodding and patting blue's head."Yeah, all over the multiverse people are talking about how much they admire ya broski! An' I was wondering if we could chill out ya mean?" Swap nodded, he struggled to understand fresh's lingo but he had figured he was asking him if they could be friends so he had eagerly accepted. "Yeah! Let's go to my house fresh, I can make us some of my signature tacos! Although papyrus wouldn't be here to have some- he's probably at muffet's or slacking off with the human- now come on let's go!" He had took fresh's hand, leading him to the house to which he immediately went to the kitchen afterwards. Fresh had looked around the house, from blue's perspective he seemed to be admiring the decor and how well kept the house was..asides from papyrus's sock which he's asked him multiple times to pick it up. 
  He began the preparation of the tacos..fresh however had other plans. He's known blue more than blue knows him, now was the perfect opportunity to take blue with him without papyrus intervening. So, he set a cloth over blue's mouth and after a bit of struggling his body crumpled to the floor. He turned his head to the door to find a very shocked papyrus standing there. Naturally, papyrus went at fresh to attack him so that he could protect his brother. Fresh didn't like this obviously, swinging his bat at papyrus until it was finally heard. A sickening crack was the only noise in that house, but no, fresh wasn't done. He kept hitting him over and over and over with the bat until it was dyed in red. Swap couldn't do anything but blurrily watch the scene in front of him and struggle to move or talk before he was completely out.
  Once papyrus stopped moving, he dragged the body by the arm and set him inside the oven, just a hiding place for the body temporarily. Although, you couldn't exactly cook bones- besides if the body was inspected for any blunt force trauma- then...well, yeah- he'd be in trouble if they found fresh's fingerprints considering pieces of skull were desperately hanging on by thin strands of bone. He was perhaps a bit too aggressive but he couldn't risk losing his precious swap. Speaking of, hours later blue came to and was reasonably freaked out because: one he was not at his home, two he was tied to a chair, three his last memory before passing out was seeing fresh bash his brother's skull in and finally fresh was in here with him in formal clothes. So yeah, he was reasonably terrified.
  "You're awake broski, sorry about that.. and your brother, my bad!" Fresh chuckled, approaching. Swap yelped once feeling two hands on his cheeks, these hands belonged to fresh. "Ya know... I've known you for what feels like forever.. I'm surprised this day has actually come!" Swap had tried to scoot the chair away from him, not going very far obviously. "What do you mean..? You've only known me for one day..! You were supposed to be my friend, what's wrong with you?! Friends don't kidnap each other or kill..kill their brothers-!" He started to tear up, currently on the verge of crying. Fresh only snickered. "No, it wasn't one day. It was several weeks and months and years that I've been watching you. Broseph, you simply fascinate me. And you're correct, friends don't do these things...but lovers do, that's what we are, aren't we?" Blue had kicked at fresh, it didn't do much damage and even so fresh would barely react to it. "NO! Let me go! You're crazy-!" Fresh just simply nodded- the part to which he was agreeing to was up for debate. "Can't brah, we have a wedding to get onto- I couldn't get ya a suit or dress since I couldn't find them in your measurements- but I did get cake! Your favorite too, carrot cake." Fresh had gotten blue a slice, the cake part had been slightly red..and seemed to have chunks of white, hard stuff in it. The cake wasn't dyed red and those weren't candies or white chocolate chips. Blue felt mortified and disgusted as he came to the realization..that his brother was dead and may be in that cake. "Not hungry brotato chip? That's okay, why don't we dance then?" Swap simply just said nothing, yelping once fresh had injected his arm with something and then untied him. For a few moments, he was confused until he was hauled into fresh's arms and spun around and dipped..it was then he realized that he couldn't feel his arms nor legs anymore..and then it happened, fresh had kissed him. "Now we're officially married, you can't leave me now, not like you can anyways- but now it's official!"

Hope you enjoyed!

Up next: horror killer, blazednegativity, nightmare getting steam rolled like a loser hehe