Chapter 2

*Bryan P.O.V*
I was walking around what seems to be a dock over some body of water before hearing someone call my name "Bryan, Bryan" the voice called. As I was walking to wear I heard the voice when I felt something grab my leg and drag me into the water below.

*Beep, Beep, Beep,*

My alamed sounded throughout my room as I woke up with a sweat. That was a weird dream I thought as I got out of bed starting to get ready for the day. I took a shower, ate breakfast, put on my scp lab coat, made sure I had my keys and scp clearance card before waking out the door and locking it behind me. I walked to one of my red car's door before opening it and getting in the vechal and driving off.

Once I got to the foundation I was greeded by the guards at front before they did a normal protocol making sure I worked here before letting me go inside the place. I hope my new boss is going to be nice I thought as I reached the floor I was suppose to be on.

I then went into the office of the floor hoping that my new boss was in their to tell me my first assignment for the day. I knocked twice on the door before coming in to see what I assume to be Mr.Phoney as his dest and a black hair main with black eyes and a black and white checkerd shirt under a grey jacket infront of him.

"Oh you must be Mr.Films. You know me as Mr.Phoney but you can call me Xylo their is no need for formality here." Xylo said as he got up from his desk walking towards me.

"Ok then Just call me Bryan then there is no need for formality right." I then turn to the other man in the room. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh this is scp 5020 our immortal test dummy." Xylo responded

"Hey I have a name you know. My name is Mario its nice to meet you Bryan." Mario said as he held out his hand to shake with mine.

"Its nice to meet you to Mario." I said as I shook his hand. "Now Xylo what is my first assignment?" I asked.

"Well do you remember the scp that you helped contained a week ago?" Xylo questioned.

"You mean the danger 8 level one?" I asked.

"Yes thats the one its name is scp 404 and he is one of the new ones to this facility which means we don't know much about him. We were doing a test with him before he got hostal and attacked multiple guards before trying to escape. We then pull the alarm for an escapy of an dangerous level of 8 scp but actually scp 404 danger level is 7 not 8." Xylo explained.

"Then why did the alarm say that a danger level 8 scp was on the loose and not level 7?" I asked.

"The reason for that is because different alarms that happen calls for different protocols and since we don't know much about this scp I wanted to be safe than sorry." Xylo answered. "Now back on topic since we know nothing about this scp we are going to do tests on him. We need you to help us just in case of something went wrong because he listened to you when he was on the loose right?" He asked.

"Yes? But I still don't know why he did that it could of just been a fluk." I answered.

"Fluk or not you were still able to make it listen to you. But you don't have to worry because Scp 5020 here will be doing the in front and personal test so we don't hurt. All we have to do is stand behind the protective glass and take notes. Xylo said as he grab two clip boards that were behind him off his desk.

"I still have a name you know its Mario not scp 5020." Mario explained seeming to be upset with the older scientist.

Xylo than walked up to me handing one of the clip boards in his hands "You will be taking your notes one those sheet of paper make sure to write anything important that you see." He said before he walked to the door with Mario and I following behind him.