Chapter 17

*Bryan P.O.V*
As we heading up to the next floor in the elevator I could not help but thing of everything that happen on the last floor with my memories coming back and all. As I was thinking that the others where being quite other than Kayla listening to the elevator music. Eveything was going great until the elevator alarm kicked in.

"Whats that." Kayla bear asked.

"Its the elevator alarm I wonder what's going on." Xylo said before we stopped and started to fall.

"Aaahhhhhh." We where all screaming as we were faling.

"Grab on to something this is going to be a tuff crash." Jon said before we crashed.

I was on the floor with Devin and Jon with me. Kayla and Xyli bear were in one coner of the elevator sitting while Mario was sitting in another.

"Guys are you ok?" Kayl bear asked.

"Y-yep find and dandy." Mario replied as we all started to get up off the floor.

"I wonder what happen to make the elevator crash." Devin said.

"I don't know but I am suprise we survive the fall down." Mario said.

"You and I both." Jon said agreeing to Mario.

"Well out elevators jave a great stopping feature when it comes to and you giys don't really care." Xylo bear said.

Jon shook his head before saying " is their anyeay to get up to a higher floor?" He asked.

"Nope it seemed the elevator is busted." I said as I try to press buttons on the key pad bit nothing was working.

"Well since we are stuck here lets just see what floor we are on and go from there." Kayla bear said as she tryed to open the elevator door bit failed which made Jon open them.

Once the elevator doors open and we step in the halls we a lot of dead bodies, gun shots in the walls, flooding and blood everywhere.

"Oh boy this seems a fun floor to be on." Xylo bear said scarcely.

"I wonder what it on this floor that could do this kinda of damage." Devin said.

'I have a few guesses' I thought as we continue to walk through the floor.

"How about we don't find what is on this floor and just find the stairs and get out of here." Jon said as we all agree and continue to find the stairs.

As we were walking Kayla bear picked up something and blasted it and a purple beam cam out of it.

"Whoa whoa whoa." I said in defense as that gun brought bad bad memories of the newly received memories I have gane.

"You got a laser gun." Xylo bear said.

"Put the gun down." Mario said.

"I just found it and-" before Kayla bear finsihed her thought Xylo picked up a laser gun as well and shot it but the laser kinda looked like a shot wave.

"Yep cool looking huns but be careful where you shoot those things." Devin said angrily because the purple laser almost hit him.

"Sorry." Kayla bear said.

"Wait that is a pulse gun." I said to Xylo.

"Wait I remember those don't point that at me please." Mario said scared and me fully undersanding why.

"Why?" Kayla bear said pulling out the laser gun on Mario but I kit her because that was not cool.

"Hey ow that was not nice Bryan." Kayla bear said to me.