Chapter 16

*Previously*
After Mario led the scp into the pond I ran to him to put him out of his misery but he already died from his neck from being snapped.

"Jon get away from their we got it contain lets go." Bryan said and I just ran to him.

"Lets get out of here now." Devin said as he grabbed Bryan and dragged him away and we ran after them heading to the elevator.

After running for a bit we ran into Mario who which followed us to the elevator. At the elevator we all enteredit and headed to the next floor.
*Previously Ends on to the Chapter*

*Bryan P.O.V*
Before the elevator stopped at out next floor Jon cam up to me and Devin since Devin does not like being away from me.

"Hey Jon whats up." I said as he walked up to me which also caused the attention of everyone else.

"Here I have a feeling you might need this." Jon said as he handed me a level 4 keycard.

"Thank you Jon but why give me it and not to anyone else. You know I already have a key card right." I said to him

"Yes I know but keep it I really do have a feeling that you will need that keycard in the future." Jon said.

"And we don't." Kayla bear said.

"I don't trust you or anyone really in this elevator besides Bryan. Also Mario did you lose my keycard when you died?" Jon asked.

"Yeah I guess I did. I am sorry Jon." Mario said.

"Its ok I still have this level 5 clearance card." Jon said.

"Which you should not have." Xylo said as Jon gave him a glare.

*Ding*

And with that the elevator stopped indicating that we made it to the next floor and it was the floor we wanted to be on since we did skip a floor because Mario seem to be traumatize with what ever is on floor 69.

As the elevator doors open and we stepped out we see that this floor is normal and looks like a normal floor with no sign of death or any art.

Mario ran out of the elevator and started to bang his head against the wall probably to help him to forgrt the floor.

"What was so bad about floor 69?" Kayla bear asked.

"Well when-." But before I could tell her I Xylo and Jon interrupted me.

"No wait don't." Both Jon and Xylo said at the same time.

"Wait what why-" and as I saod that I looked at Devin than back to Jon and Xylo then said "Yeah your right maybe I shouldn't tell them."

Devin gave me a questionable look when I said that as to say what is on floor 69 but I ignored it because I don't want to scar him.

"Can one of you shoot me so I can forget?" Mario asked as he stop banging his head on the wall and turn to look at us.

"Sure?" I said questionly as I took out my pistol about to shoot but Jon stop me.

"You shouldn't waste your ammo you don't know when your going to need it." Jon said.

"Yeah your right." I said back to them.

"Lets get a move on and find that pill bottle so I can return to normal and get Jon's memory back I guess." Xylo bear said as he started to walk down the floor with us following him.

"Their is alot of doors here do you know which way to go?" Kayla bear said.

"No but we should look for it and keep an eye on anything dangerous." Xylo bear said.