Chapter 18

*Previously*
Once we got up there we started to climb up to the next floor.

*Roar*

We heard a roar from below indcating that the lizard was in the elevator.

"Just forget it and head to the next floor." Bryan yelled before we all continued to climb.

And with that beinging said we headed to the next floor.
* Previously Ends on to the Chapter*

*Bryan P.O.V*
Once we got to the next floor elevator shaft we went into the next floor in hopes to find stairs that will take us to the next floor above.

"Well here we are on floor 99." Xylo bear said.

"There is no scary monsters on this floor right?" Kayla bear said.

"Don't know but the fact that we have not see any indication of one being here is a good sign." Jon said.

"Yeah but we did just got here so we should still have our guard up." Mario said.

"Yeah this floor isn't as dangerous as the previous floor so we should be find." Xylo bear said.

We started to walk with our guns out ready to fire into the hall ways looking for away out.

We then found a bathroom on our way looking for an exit so me, Jon, Mario, and Devin used it because we won't know if we will find another one later. After we got out of the bathroom we continued to walk through the floor and we found a classroom that looked like the one me and Jon used to be taught at and than we found a lounge.

Kaylabear saw a box of donuts on the table and decided to eat it even though she didn't need to.

"Wait don't eat thoughs that scp 6843. Nooo" Xylo bear said a bit to late as Kayla bear already at the donuts.

"Wait scp what now." Kayla bear said.

"What just happen?" Mario asked.

"You just ate the living donuts." Xylo bear said. This made me angry because the though of Kayla bear killing an innocent family made me very frustrated.

"What does that mean?" Kayla bear asked with fear in her voice.

"Well it means that you just killed a family how does that make you feel." I said angrily at her.

"Don't worry Bryan it will be find." Devon said as he put a hand on my shoulder to help calm me down.

"I didn't mean to kill them but they will be find I can stomach them because I have no stomach so we can get them out later." Kayla bear said trying to make me less mad at her but it didn't work I just walked past her ignoring everyone in the room as I went to the next room.

After that event we continued to walk but I refused to talk to anyone even though it was just Kayla bears fault even though she didn't know.

As we continue walking we entered a new area of the floor. This area looked different as it look more secure with steel and meal walls all around the the place with a big cylinder of it in the middle

Our group split up a bit and decided to walk around the cylinder. Me, Kayla bear, and Devin walked to one side while Jon, Mario, and Xylo bear walked to the other.

As me, Kayla bear, and Devin got to the end of the hallway their was a door.

"Whats this?" Kayla bear asked.

"Don't know but lets check it out." I said back to her as I open the door and we step inside.

Once we went inside I saw armor but decided not to mess with it and walkes up to the door.