Chapter 19

Before we start this chapter I want to say thank you for reading this book and for the couple of people who asked me to continue. Because of those few people it made me realise that people do want to read this so I will continue but it will be a slow update as my motivation is usally not really good.

*Previously*
"What are you guys doing get in." Devin said.

"Wait we will draw them away from here while you two go to the stairs." I said as me, Xylo bear and Kayla bear was drawing them away from them.

Once we were for sure that they made it out of here we started to make our way to the stairs. Once we got there we said our goodbyes Kayla bear was crying as we headed to the next floor.
*Previously Ends on to the Chapter*

*Mario P.O.V*
Once the elevator door open we all step inside the hallway. The hallway looked normal so far as we can see so we decided to explore because we needed to find another way to head to the next floor. However there was this question that nagging at me so I decided to asked it.

"So Bryan do you have any idea why the skeleton looking dinos didn't attack you at all?" I asked.

"That is a good question because it made since why it didn't attack me or Kayla bear because we have no meat and are small but when it came to you, you are just human so it was strange that they didn't attack you." Xylo bear said as he stopped walking which caused the rest of us to stop walking. Waiting to hear Bryan's response.

"That is a good question umm" Bryan said as he put one of his hands under his chin making the thinking face before he answered. "I don't really know to be honest maybe they saw me as there young just in a different way?" Bryan said but at the end it sounded as a question.

"Maybe I mean that is the only logical explanation in my opinion" Jon says as he starts to walk again which caused the rest of us to follow.

As we kept walking Xylo bear opened a room where there was research and a big containment cage with a glass window.

When we walking further in the room Kayla bear ran to the door of the containment cage before asking on of us to open it.

"Hold on Kayla bear I dont think that this is a good idea as we don't know what is behind thoses doors maybe we should look through the glass first before deciding to open the containment." Jon said.

"What no that's boring" Kayla bear said before she ran up to Xylo bear grabbing his key card and opening the door herself and running in.

"Kayla bear wait" I said before running in after her.

*Bryan P.O.V*

"Kayla bear wait" Mario said before he ran in after her which caused the rest of us to enter the room to.

When I looking through the door I saw a cake in the middle of the floor and instantly knew what it was but before I could say anything it was to late as Kayla bear has already took a bite of the cake.

"Hmm that is good cake and is one of the best cakes that I have ever eaten" Kayla bear said before taking another bite of the cake.

"KAYLA BEAR STOP EATING THE CAKE" Jon yelled which caught all of us by surprise as we were not expecting him to yell at us.

"Why its just cake." Kayla bear said before the cake regeneration itself and another cake spawned next to it.

"Oh the cake came back" Kayla bear said excitedly before eating more of the cake.

"This is bad" I said before taking a step back.

"Why is this a bad thing? Its just spawning in more cake." Devin said as he was right beside me.